Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
State Of Origin 3 Discussion
Yeah, got to love Klemmer. Absolute maniac but he's awesome to watch.
(06-30-2015, 09:46 PM)BRAB Wrote: Yeah, got to love Klemmer. Absolute maniac but he's awesome to watch.

Awful on the mic though lol.
Wow Klemmer is so overrated at the moment. People, NSW especially are in love with him, yet he has done hardly anything. He did not dominate origin as much as people are making out. Even on the weekend against Melbourne he only had one good run. It's starting to get ridiculous
I wouldn't say klemmer is overrated. I just think people enjoy his no nonsense style, he's a bit of a throwback in that sense, . Doesn't do/isn't anything special runs hard, tackles hard and gets in people's faces.
yeah 100+ metres not even a full way through the first half, didn't do much.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(06-30-2015, 11:52 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: yeah 100+ metres not even a full way through the first half, didn't do much.

I didn't say he didn't do much. He had a fairly decent game. But he's game was not as good as everyone makes it out to be. He got about half of those metres from the one run I mentioned. The rest of the game he was no better then anybody else on that team
start by saying - kiwi (who lives in QLD) and has been a supporter of QLD as long as i can remember, due to being a bears and billy moore fan.
I have always loved watching SOO, looked forward to it every year. Something is wrong with it, It's not the spectical, best of the best it used to be. I can put my finger on it but something is broke and needs fixing
Perhaps no nonsense is the wrong way to describe it then. Uncompromising and old fashioned is better.

Playing on the edge of what is allowed aggression wise is something I feel is lost on many modern forwards and I enjoyed watching it.
(06-30-2015, 11:34 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote: Wow Klemmer is so overrated at the moment. People, NSW especially are in love with him, yet he has done hardly anything. He did not dominate origin as much as people are making out. Even on the weekend against Melbourne he only had one good run. It's starting to get ridiculous

Someone's a sore loser. Why you gotta be a hater? Klemmer does his job and plays with more enthusiasm than any other current player. Champion!
(07-01-2015, 12:24 AM)TomFord6 Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 11:34 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote: Wow Klemmer is so overrated at the moment. People, NSW especially are in love with him, yet he has done hardly anything. He did not dominate origin as much as people are making out. Even on the weekend against Melbourne he only had one good run. It's starting to get ridiculous

Someone's a sore loser. Why you gotta be a hater? Klemmer does his job and plays with more enthusiasm than any other current player. Champion!

You got it completely wrong mate. I don't hate Klemmer and I'm not upset about the Storm losing to the Bulldogs. I think Klemmer has a very bright future. I just don't think he has been as good as people are making him out to be. Just my opinion which I'm entitled to.