Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
State Of Origin 3 Discussion
(06-30-2015, 04:45 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: On the NRL website, it states J Reynolds & R Hinchcliffe have been drafted in as 18th & 19th man respectively to provide cover for R Farah

Yeh they can't have Ennis name anywhere near the team list until next week when he serves out his suspension.
(06-30-2015, 01:51 PM)nathan00107 Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 01:30 PM)SOR Wrote: Game 3 is next weekend and both squads have been announced. Who will win? By how much? etc etc

New South Wales:

1. Josh Dugan 2. William Hopoate 3. Michael Jennings 4. Josh Morris 5. Brett Morris 6. Mitchell Pearce 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah 10. James Tamou 11. Ryan Hoffman 12. Beau Scott 13. Paul Gallen © 14. Trent Merrin 15. Boyd Cordner 16. David Klemmer 17. Josh Jackson

Queensland:

1. Greg Inglis 2. Darius Boyd 3. Will Chambers 4. Justin Hodges 5. Dane Gagai 6. Johnathan Thurston 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Matthew Scott 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nate Myles 11. Aidan Guerra 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker 14. Michael Morgan 15. Josh Papalii 16. Matt Gillet 17. Jacob Lillyman

---

I think New South Wales will win by 6. Pearce to shock the world and win his first State Of Origin.

Next week mate, not weekend. Wink

My bad. Used to writing weekend when it comes to the footy.
Still think Qld can get the job done. They should have had Napa instead of Lillyman as an impact off bench to nullify Klemmer but besides that i reckon they have the class to close out games where NSW are probably lacking that a little bit
Selecting Ennis is probably going to lose us the series, lol.
Honestly at Hooker I'd probably trust Hinchcliffe over Ennis and Reynolds.

Ennis brings the grub factor as does Reynolds but Hinchcliffe is pretty solid although inexperienced at this level. Ennis doesn't offer a lot of potential runs from dummy half though whilst Josh Reynolds should not have a chance in hell of making it in.
One could argue that Reynolds grubby efforts in origin 3 last year put the great Thurston off his game enough that limited QLDs scoring.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
^lol, if QLD managed to score 32 points when Thurston is off his game, imagine how many QLD will score when Thurston is on his game.
i meant game 2 the decider, woops
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
True, grubs wins games imo

The only way to counter grubs is to out-grub them Big Grin
You know what I find hilarious... Edrick Lee being named 18th man for Queensland... Lel.