Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Next FanHub Update?
I reckon the plan was that the next update would of been the final version, but now the 'delay' throws a spanner in the works and there may be a push for an update to tide us over for the final version.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
A training ground like DBC training nets would be cool

By the time DBC came out, some fans were already pro with the controls Big Grin
Yep i spent way too much time in those nets before the game came out :p
Were you really good at DBC lol?

And when you create a player, were you allowed to give him 100 stats for everything or was it limited??
Surely the next update to the fan hub (pending approval of course) should be SL jerseys.

On that note I've just spent some time looking at the fan hub squads on YouTube and I have to say that in terms of player ratings in SL by and large they have done a good job, of course there are some exceptions (young players seem very very low) but overall I am pretty impressed.

Championship could do with some work though Smile
Was I being naive to think that my original questions might actually get answered?
You've got your answer about 3 times now that no one is able to say, due to these approvals that need to happen.
(06-29-2015, 11:18 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: You've got your answer about 3 times now that no one is able to say, due to these approvals that need to happen.

Indeed, the answer has not changed.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(06-29-2015, 11:18 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: You've got your answer about 3 times now that no one is able to say, due to these approvals that need to happen.

ANswer my question Fission Big Grin
Lets just say i'm only just now starting to get really good at DBC against the AI that is, highest score is still only 114 odd. I take after my favourite player Mark Waugh get a milestone then get out cheaply.