Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Next FanHub Update?
Hey Ross, a few questions about the FanHub update that is still awaiting approvals.

1. Will the next update be the full version of the FanHub, or will features still be locked.

2. At what point in the game-release process can you provide the next FanHub update? I mean, will you be able to release the update once the IP-holders give their approval or do you have to wait until the game itself goes gold?
You should give full access to the fanhub for people that have pre-purchased the game on steam already Big Grin
You must be real bored Yuna.
(06-29-2015, 09:23 PM)Yuna Wrote: You should give full access to the fanhub for people that have pre-purchased the game on steam already Big Grin

No one could have done that yet as far as I know?

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Aaaaand..... the answers to my questions in the original post?
Ross has been pushing for this as far as im aware.
Haven't you paid for yours yet Ross? This guy called Hes_keith pm'd forum members offering this exclusive early access for a small pre payment. Must have only been a select few.
Yeah, althought it was pretty weird paying to that email address through paypal, im used to paying straight through steam... Meh Tru Blu Wink
True that Jack but it was well worth it, the full fan hub is amazing.
(06-29-2015, 10:01 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: True that Jack but it was well worth it, the full fan hub is amazing.

Amazing you say? There must be co-captains, neck braces and the ability to chose what side your centres play on regardless of their number then Big Grin