Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roster & Player Updates?
So pretty much this thread will be split into two parts, one concerning Rosters and the other concerning players.

Roster Updates
So, what will the main method of updating the team rosters be at the start of a new season. Will it be up to the community and the FanHub or will BA release updates that update the rosters. Personally, I have a problem about the FanHub method as less liked/popular teams (Titans) would have a longer delay on updating than the popular teams (Cowboys).

Player Updates
Again, will it be left to the FanHub to change player stats or will they change dynamically based on how that character performs in the video game.
o.o has been said multiple times.

but yes its Fan Hub dependent.

As for releases, i'm sure the amount of people purchasing the game will without a doubt create sufficient lineups and players to suit your needs.
Fanhub dependent for sure, thats the reason why BigAnt created it in the first place.
The Cowboys are popular? I thought Queensland was basically Broncos turf whilst the Cowboys and Titans kind of just had their local area and a few ex residents who may have moved.
Yeah Cowboys are so popular and better team than lucky broncos and unlucky titans
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
How about a non biased Cowboys supporter? Grizzly Yeti we speak your name...
Grizzly Yeti should support my comment
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
(06-29-2015, 08:02 PM)SOR Wrote: I thought Queensland was basically Broncos turf

No way. There are a lot of people in Brisbane who can't stand the Broncos. Before the Broncos joined the NSWRL's Winfield Cup competition in 1988, the QRL's Brisbane competition was much stronger than it is today. The Maroons teams back then were full of players who had never played in the Winfield Cup. The NSW comp had higher salaries because of poker machine income in clubs, but many Queenslanders weren't willing to play for a NSW-based club. That is why people like Mal Meninga joined the Canberra Raiders when they were admitted to the Winfield Cup in 1982, because they weren't technically a NSW team. When the Broncos were admitted, they ripped the guts out of the Brisbane competition by signing all the best players. A lot of people in Brisbane never forgave them for that.
I'm still pissed that Brisbane killed the BRL for the Broncos.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
That is part of the reason that I would prefer to see an old Brisbane club promoted to the NRL rather than creating a new club like the Bombers.