Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fuifui Moimoi
Watching the Leigh v Warrington Challenge Cup match yesterday. Great game. And a player with a great name. Hope he's in RLL3!
Of course he will be.
Did this need a thread?
No. But I am glad to hear Fui Fui is doing well over in England. He was a bit lackluster in his last couple of NRL seasons.
(06-29-2015, 08:51 AM)SOR Wrote: No. But I am glad to hear Fui Fui is doing well over in England. He was a bit lackluster in his last couple of NRL seasons.

He isn't, to describe his performance v Warrington as average would be fairly complimentary. And bear in mind he is playing in a pack with some lads that came from a part-time background who are comfortably out performing him right now. A shadow of the player he was in the NRL
Did love his name being called though when he did something spectacular, just one of those things...

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Sure there's no Wigan bias there Dave? Wink

I know what you mean though, he has been a bit disappointing considering his earlier years and the fact he is now against a lot of part-time opposition.

Still, he is Fuifui and he's the kind of guy who'll put bums on seats and sell a few shirts.
(06-29-2015, 09:24 AM)Dann_K Wrote: Sure there's no Wigan bias there Dave? Wink

I know what you mean though, he has been a bit disappointing considering his earlier years and the fact he is now against a lot of part-time opposition.

Still, he is Fuifui and he's the kind of guy who'll put bums on seats and sell a few shirts.

Genuinely no bias there Dann, I was honestly looking forward to seeing him over here even if it was in the Championship. There isn't much rivaly between us and Leigh anymore not from our side anyway as they have always been either a poor or second division team in my lifetime. I would like to see them strong again would be another derby type game for us and I'm sure yourselves at Salford too. I have more of a bias against Wire so would have been happy to see him knock spots off them. I guess it's like you and Swinton you are still called 'local rivals' but in reality they are fairly inconsequential to you
Wait. Moi Moi is playing second division in England? He was getting poor in Australia but he should be tearing up second division.
He was a beast in RLL1