Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
AMA, I'm not HES_Midnight Prowler
Keith thread is gooooooonnnnneeeeeeee
Not gone, closed.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(06-29-2015, 09:16 AM)Ross Wrote: Not gone, closed.

Aw Man... I go to sleep for a couple of hours..... oh wait... I didn't miss anything this time. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(06-29-2015, 11:22 AM)Ruck Wrote:
(06-29-2015, 09:16 AM)Ross Wrote: Not gone, closed.

Aw Man... I go to sleep for a couple of hours..... oh wait... I didn't miss anything this time. Smile

You know that old saying Ruck - "Sleeping is cheating" Wink
Oh great... now my relationship is in trouble cause I cheat every night... and some times in the afternoon. And sometimes when I haven't been cheating all night, I have a little cheat in the morning. I'm a horrible human being. Sad
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Ok you asked for it, you got it.

I have attached a screenshot of the Be a Coach mode. This particular screen shot was taken after my beloved Sharkie's threw away a 24 point lead at halftime to lose the match 25-24 in golden point.

You'll notice how the particle physics system we have implemented allows for complete destruction of the coaches box.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Midnight prowler delivers yet again, great stuff, I'm abit disappointed there was only one screenshot.
Yeah prowler show some screenies of this weekend just gone for grizzly, he'd love it Smile
Good running from the Sharks forward pack, Cowboys need to be reminded of what it's like to lose before heading into the finals.
I turned it off at 18-0.

I wont watch another game all year now.