Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
AMA, I'm not HES_Midnight Prowler
(06-28-2015, 11:37 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Funny how most people on this forum hung off every word Keith said but when he makes a mistake and gets the ass everyone turns on him.

We were just being polite while he was here, now that his gone we should be able to express our true feelings Smile

Its like having new family members visiting over your house, you be polite while they are here and once they're gone you can bitch about what a c*** they are Big Grin
Frankly I hate you all.

Except you Ruck, we all love Ruck.
(06-28-2015, 11:37 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Funny how most people on this forum hung off every word Keith said but when he makes a mistake and gets the ass everyone turns on him.

I didn't really like him as can be evidenced by our discussions on here but some of the comments above are cheap shots at a guy who can't reply.

Just my opinion.

Hear hear.
If I could be bothered I could go back through his thread and find people gushing over his posts. Whilst it all turned muddy in the end while he was here we thought he was the bees knees.
Wait, Mav, are you saying people on the internet are....are........fickle?! :O
(06-28-2015, 11:50 PM)Dann_K Wrote: Wait, Mav, are you saying people on the internet are....are........fickle?! :O

Everyone is fickle. Even off the internet. Actually In general after the day I've had I decided I think most people are shit humans and it's getting worse. (Slightly off topic)
Sorry to the OP..went off track. I did laugh at some posts that didn't rubbish Keith so please continue the topic from ..... now.
(06-28-2015, 11:47 PM)Dann_K Wrote: Frankly I hate you all.

Except you Ruck, we all love Ruck.

Ruck for PM.
For me this is all light hearted banter, not bites at Keith because he isn't here anymore. I wasn't on here for a few days so I had no idea what happened until after I posted in this thread.

I didn't really like him as can be evidenced by our discussions on here but some of the comments above are cheap shots at a guy who can't reply.

Just my opinion.

Keith was a repeat offender that had been warned, he didn't make merely one mistake, his posts were often incorrect and made with inflammatory intent. Out of respect to Tru Blu a number of other peoples posts about him were deleted, other than that, people on here tried to make him feel welcome and there's nothing wrong with that.

It all doesn't matter now because we have the Midnight Prowler!

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com