Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
AMA, I'm not HES_Midnight Prowler
Is there an option to 'go out' in the be a pro mode? I want my player to be the NRL's hottest prospect before getting on the drink and assaulting some people. Get signed by the crappiest Super League team. Win the premiership with them.

After that, i want to sign a contract with the Roosters, before backflipping on them to join the panthers and create the greatest rugby league premiership dynasty ever.
Although I know your joking, your question sounds appealing.
(06-28-2015, 07:48 PM)Ruck Wrote: Thin line between fun and delete... let's keep it classy. Smile

It was the taint talk wasn't it......noted

(06-28-2015, 08:09 PM)Dufeyz Wrote: Is there an option to 'go out' in the be a pro mode? I want my player to be the NRL's hottest prospect before getting on the drink and assaulting some people. Get signed by the crappiest Super League team. Win the premiership with them.

After that, i want to sign a contract with the Roosters, before backflipping on them to join the panthers and create the greatest rugby league premiership dynasty ever.

It was decided that a GTA V style go out section of the game wasn't quite ready for this title, but it is something that is being looked at for future releases
^^lol
(06-28-2015, 09:49 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: Any chance narwhals are in?

He has great when he entered his prime and he's had a few injuries but he's still a major talent.

Also are we able to put a rainbow filter over the field to celebrate the legalization of gay marriage?

I think I have given you guys too much already....

Trust me though, next week is going to be huge. I'm working on some awesome stuff for you guys.
Can you some screenshots of the be a coach mode?....pleeeeeease
Finally someone comes on board that can cut through and give the people what they want.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
this is the biggest troll thread I've ever seen
(06-28-2015, 09:56 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Can you some screenshots of the be a coach mode?....pleeeeeease

C'mon Grizzly, can't you just be happy with what he's provided so far...

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Ross is there a chance you could give this guy like 100 rep's, this is amazing