Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
AMA, I'm not HES_Midnight Prowler
Seeing as our resident PR man has been given the arse, I feel the same void as the rest of you. Where will we get "No relevant information" from now?

Well I will happily step in as the new PR guy and will endeavour to answer your questions as best I can. Its all about engaging the people and I feel I can match Keith's contributions and bring more insight into where the game is at.

I have my token responses of;

I'll ask for approval
I'm not sure, I don't follow this "League" of which you speak
That's a great idea, i'll put it in my list of things to do
I am not allowed to tell you
and finally
I have given you guys too much already

So please fire away with anything you wish to know about the game

I'm here to help

Prowler
I don't make the game, or break it, in fact who knows WTF I actually do
Is kick off's going to be used with a ball or something?
Will we be able do squirrel grips?

And will manly be in the game?
(06-28-2015, 03:56 PM)Midnight Prowler Wrote: I don't make the game, or break it, in fact who knows WTF I actually do

You even lift bro?
(06-28-2015, 04:04 PM)jacko099 Wrote: Is kick off's going to be used with a ball or something?

Look I am not sure, I think they use a shuttle like in badminton, but i'll definitely ask someone and let you know. Rugby league is not my speciality afterall

(06-28-2015, 04:10 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Will we be able do squirrel grips?

And will manly be in the game?

Squirrel grips is definitely a BA question. They handle all the groin parts of the game right through to the bottom of the taint. The anus I can say is definitely included in the game and can be penetrated with one finger by using the right bumper in dominate tackle situations

What's a Manly?

(06-28-2015, 04:15 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 03:56 PM)Midnight Prowler Wrote: I don't make the game, or break it, in fact who knows WTF I actually do

You even lift bro?

Every time I use the loo I lift something heavy. On odd days, I squat. No skipping leg days for me
Don't know who this Prowler is but I like him.
This thread is already better than the Keith one.

keep up the good work.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
I love how everybody had their knee pads out in the other thread, but it seems a different story now.
Thin line between fun and delete... let's keep it classy. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Yeah we did get a bit graphic