Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Be A Pro..
My thoughts were he was playing his career as Reynolds and he has aged 3 years
If you look at the first screenshot you can see it is 1st January 2015, he is 25 and his salary is $429k until 2017.

Next pic is the same player 'Josh Reynolds' 3 years older (28) being offered contracts to the value of $800k+ to go to other teams.

So the math says his 3 year contract from 2015 has expired and he is negotiating a contract for the year 2018.

Then you consider his rating has gone from 88 to 89 but he is being offered up to double the money he was earning 3 years ago from other teams.

You would assume he has played more Origin and International footy to demand that coin? But why hasn't his rating gone up more?
(06-26-2015, 09:03 PM)Yuna Wrote: Mate, I already explained in the other thread

The 2 pictures are for 2 different players

1st one is Reynolds

2nd one is your own Rookie player.

The 2 pictures are not related to the same be a pro player.

You don't know that at all.

(06-26-2015, 09:09 PM)Yuna Wrote: Look at it this way, if you were Josh Reynolds on the 2nd pic, why the hell will be competing against yourself for a 5/8 position??

His row is highlighted grey, which to me suggests it's there as a comparison. If you scrolled down to the Hull KR contract offer, Reynolds would still be there highlighted in grey so you can compare the player you control (Reynolds) to the existing KR stand-offs.
oh how wrong you were yuna lol
Yeh mate, rub it in
(06-27-2015, 02:28 PM)Yuna Wrote: Yeh mate, rub it in

Yuna... I agree with your post, I think it is of 2 different players with the first screenshot clearly showing Josh Reynolds at the Bulldogs and the second pick IN MY OPINION is that of a Rookie player coming out of U20's explaining rank 4 with the experience points @ 4,000 and his main position is Five Eighth therefore showing all his competition that he has to content with should he choose to sign with said club, now it doesn't show your rookie player due to obvious reasons like you should already know your Overall rating and therefore just shows your competition.

Now on a side note if I am correct... I still wonder why the Bulldogs is offering a Rookie Five Eighth 704k over 2 years when they have Reynolds an 89 , Moses an 88 and Torpy a 72? doesn't make sense to why they would waste 704k on that position.

This was a huge problem for me in Rugby League Live 2 during the off season for example the Eels have Jarryd Hayne at fullback then they sign a another top tier fullback like Greg Inglis.. then leaving Hayne or Inglis in the reserves like wow, PlEASE fix this if you havn't already for RLL3
(06-27-2015, 07:35 PM)Flurize Wrote:
(06-27-2015, 02:28 PM)Yuna Wrote: Yeh mate, rub it in

Yuna... I agree with your post, I think it is of 2 different players with the first screenshot clearly showing Josh Reynolds at the Bulldogs and the second pick IN MY OPINION is that of a Rookie player coming out of U20's explaining rank 4 with the experience points @ 4,000 and his main position is Five Eighth therefore showing all his competition that he has to content with should he choose to sign with said club, now it doesn't show your rookie player due to obvious reasons like you should already know your Overall rating and therefore just shows your competition.

Now on a side note if I am correct... I still wonder why the Bulldogs is offering a Rookie Five Eighth 704k over 2 years when they have Reynolds an 89 , Moses an 88 and Torpy a 72? doesn't make sense to why they would waste 704k on that position.

This was a huge problem for me in Rugby League Live 2 during the off season for example the Eels have Jarryd Hayne at fullback then they sign a another top tier fullback like Greg Inglis.. then leaving Hayne or Inglis in the reserves like wow, PlEASE fix this if you havn't already for RLL3

Keith confirmed all BAP shots are Josh Reynolds, hence why Yuna has stated he was wrong.
*Shakes Head*
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Nothing to see here Ruck... Angel
but we can't turn away.......