Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Be A Pro..
Taking what i said from Keith's thread and my analysis on the two photos showing contracts and Josh Reynolds, might make up a thread to talk about it..

http://forum.bigant.com/attachment.php?aid=743

Note that exp is on 0, its Jan 1st 2015 and he has 2 years on his contract and is 25, all on 429k PA - Year.

http://forum.bigant.com/attachment.php?aid=741

Exp is now level 4, he is 28, and showing who are competing in the Bulldogs squad FOR the position, those arent who are getting paid, for 704k PA/2 years (doesnt specify..)

Although if my theory is correct, getting 888k from St George for 3 years would mean he is only getting 296k PA.. Meaning his contract has dropped by 100k on one of the max offers, his rating has increased by 1, although age has increased by 3, this could play a factor on his rating/age, form and achievements inside the 2 years spent in Bulldogs.

Also note in the BAP menu for Josh Reynolds the Career Points for objectives at a total of 1k for all objectives; assuming they change over each succession.
Mate, I already explained in the other thread

The 2 pictures are for 2 different players

1st one is Reynolds

2nd one is your own Rookie player.

The 2 pictures are not related to the same be a pro player.
Just adding to it man, it makes more sense being that the exp has increased and Josh is 3 years older, i could be right.. i could be wrong. Angel
(06-26-2015, 09:06 PM)jacko099 Wrote: Just adding to it man, it makes more sense being that the exp has increased and Josh is 3 years older, i could be right.. i could be wrong. Angel

Well of course Josh is 3 years older because your rookie player has played 3 seasons already, people age mate lol

Look at it this way, if you were Josh Reynolds on the 2nd pic, why the hell will be competing against yourself for a 5/8 position??
They're the people competing for 5/8 position, including yourself.. showing where you rate among the others?

Why would Keith play 3 years just to show that off? Tongue
And why is Josh Reynolds' name highlighted as well as the offer from the Bulldogs? It is a screenshot from the Josh Reynolds career.
Maybe he simulated that far.

I think he's a rookie because he's highlighted on the Bulldogs offer showing the position competion. If he highlighted the Tigers I think it would come up with Mitchell Moses and so on.

(06-26-2015, 09:20 PM)TomFord6 Wrote: And why is Josh Reynolds' name highlighted as well as the offer from the Bulldogs? It is a screenshot from the Josh Reynolds career.

Also a good point.Idea
Could also be that he is in the squad already, so it would show where he would be placed if he resigned... I dont think a coincidence of all of this being panned out so well, unless keith hand picked and edited it all, its Josh Reynolds' career shown in both screenshots.
Yeah I think it's Reynolds 3 years on as well. Makes more sense to me. Hopefully Keith can confirm

I like that players actually age in this game because they didn't in DBC if you'd believe
I also reckon Reynolds has evolved and found some form to be rated 88. Stats should[/php] progress or regress. It's exciting

Just about every pic is about grub reynolds