Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
RLL3 All fans left in the Dark.
Makaveli, from a marketing perspective they announce it months in advance. It builds hype, everyone knows it's coming out and can slowly receive new information.
Sure, well if you believe it'll be out before then, then good luck to you.

Let's not get in to the marketing of this game.
Marketing hasn't been bad in my opinion. Everyone is already hyped for the game and we know very little of what it has to offer.

All because you're unhappy with it doesn't mean it's bad overall.
Déjà vu much?
I fully agree even bit more info or trailers bit of gameplay the more i come here and read facebook and looking at there twitters and everythink not very upto date...

At least they talk to us and really nice people i remember this with DBC 14 i just went away for 6 months and then had to wait another 3 months for pc so i'll be back when or if not ever here just nothing but crap
up up cronulla
If the game has no release date then how can you complain about a lack of marketing? You wouldn't heavily advertise a new product if you don't know when it will be available, it'd be stupid.

At least they HAVE told us details about the game and shown us example of what they have so far.

The rest is out of their hands.
Can the experts above that have all no doubt read the posts here where we state we are awaiting approvals please explain how we can release a trailer? or broader marketing shots?

Freakin' brain surgeons....

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Dont worry ross. Just do what BA does best and im sure we will be very pleased
I'd just like to release updates to the bloody FanHub! Everything's clamped until all approvals are through.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Poor o Rossy is a victim of his own game lol

(06-25-2015, 09:47 PM)Ross Wrote: Can the experts above that have all no doubt read the posts here where we state we are awaiting approvals please explain how we can release a trailer? or broader marketing shots?

Freakin' brain surgeons....

Can't you tell TB to shove a rocket up their ass? It might make the approvals go faster