Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
RLL3 All fans left in the Dark.
I guess this is where I say, I don't market the game I make the game :p

I have passed your concerns onto the appropriate department, thanks so much for your support.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(06-25-2015, 02:02 PM)Flurize Wrote: No wonder Big Ant can't produce enough sales to make them highly successful? it's quite a shame and I blame alot of it on their marketing team, they are doing a horrible job of promoting the game and getting it out their to sports fans.... well done. You really think waiting 1 week untill release date then promoting the game is really reaching out to the audience? No. Goodjob Marketing team over at Bigant, lmfao.

Show us where we actually had a release date? There was a release window but never a release date
Hey Ross hows that trailer coming along?
(06-25-2015, 01:56 PM)Flurize Wrote: BigAnt I am highly disappointed in your marketing team because we have not had anything but screenshots and a fanhub to look at, with many of us already putting money out for a pre order... we should atleast get a release date or some news of some sort regarding what is happening as of right now.. it's not right to simply leave us fans in the Dark.

This has taken me to take back my pre-order as because of right now we won't know if it'll take 2 years.

I hate stupid people.

First of all as has already been said BigAnt do not market the game. Second of all you, me or the majority on this board do not know what goes into the game making process. Maybe screen shots and the fanhub is all they're cleared to give us right now? From what Keith tells us it sure sounds like that.

You don't really deserve anything for making a pre-order except the finished product. I don't understand where the "I've already paid I want more info" entitlement comes from.

The in the dark stuff is silly as well. On this board you have both Keith and Ross who talk to the community. You would not see this elsewhere and Keith has worked his magic to provide things for this community countless times.

The game won't take 2 years to be released. You're being stupid and I already don't like you. Good first impression.
(06-25-2015, 04:01 PM)SOR Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 01:56 PM)Flurize Wrote: BigAnt I am highly disappointed in your marketing team because we have not had anything but screenshots and a fanhub to look at, with many of us already putting money out for a pre order... we should atleast get a release date or some news of some sort regarding what is happening as of right now.. it's not right to simply leave us fans in the Dark.

This has taken me to take back my pre-order as because of right now we won't know if it'll take 2 years.

I hate stupid people.

First of all as has already been said BigAnt do not market the game. Second of all you, me or the majority on this board do not know what goes into the game making process. Maybe screen shots and the fanhub is all they're cleared to give us right now? From what Keith tells us it sure sounds like that.

You don't really deserve anything for making a pre-order except the finished product. I don't understand where the "I've already paid I want more info" entitlement comes from.

The in the dark stuff is silly as well. On this board you have both Keith and Ross who talk to the community. You would not see this elsewhere and Keith has worked his magic to provide things for this community countless times.

The game won't take 2 years to be released. You're being stupid and I already don't like you. Good first impression.

A to the men.
Might as well delete this thread.

Flurize, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having to read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
We all know this game won't be releasing until the end of the season. Why they pretend it will be any sooner is beyond me.

How about next time, you just announce the game when it's actually finished and you have a release date in mind.
Ahhhhh, the good old billy Madison quote.
Wow Makaveli, you must be the smartest person on Earth. Even Tru Blu don't really know when the game will be released, but somehow you do. That's impressive.

The game is currently being held up by factors that will take an unknown and unpredictable amount of time to resolve. Once they are resolved the game needs to be assessed for glitches by the console manufacturers. This can happen very quickly or take a long time depending on whether any problems are found. Only then will TruBlu choose a release date and send the game to disc manufacturers.