Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rugby League Live 3 delay
Oh well, more time to play with the FanHub Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Starting to think the incompetence is not jus TB, but NRL related too. In saying that, were the AFL games delayed?
(06-24-2015, 09:47 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: RL3 released in 2010 and was based off 2009.

You gotta look at the positives, at least Wendell Sailor was in it. If they based it on 2010 then he wouldn't of been Smile

(06-24-2015, 09:59 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Meh it's not like it wasn't to be expected. A trailer would be nice to calm the drama though Ross Wink

Nawww, we need a training ground like DBC so we can practice our kicks, cutout passes, sidesteps, tackling and fends Big Grin

Pllzzzzzz Ross Big Grin
I dont really care as i have the new batman to hold me over till (hopefully) live 3 comes out
Batman sucks. I want to be Paul Gallen god dammit!
Its almost a tradition for big ant games to get delayed

All good though, it'll be worth the wait
Has anyone thought it might be the super league that is slowing it down?
NRL jerseys are loaded to fanhub with sponsors and had sponsors on origin screenshots but nothing from SL....
Guys,

Regarding: The squad's drama isn't just a matter of updating the rosters ! People want the jerseys too ! I want it to be released at the end of July but sadly it wont be ! I hope BigAnt do give us a DLC for 2016 Rosters & Jerseys !
I won't care.

With fanhub and PC mods, I won't need a content upgrade for years. Sucks if you're on console but that's why it's so awesome bigant are pushing PC release now
(06-24-2015, 11:58 PM)SneakyMules Wrote: Has anyone thought it might be the super league that is slowing it down?
NRL jerseys are loaded to fanhub with sponsors and had sponsors on origin screenshots but nothing from SL....

Potentially, according to Keith they're definitely waiting for content approval, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those places was SL/The RFL. No English fan would, the failings of them as a governing body annoy us all.