Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rugby League Live 3 delay
To be fair, Hobbstar has brought it on himself. Many of the respected members have been insulted by him and he doesn't seem to want to take any advice on bettering himself as a poster.

It's all very light hearted as well. Ribbing if you will.
(07-07-2015, 07:10 PM)TomFord6 Wrote: Nah you're trolling now Steeler.

How so?

(07-07-2015, 07:16 PM)SOR Wrote: To be fair, Hobbstar has brought it on himself. Many of the respected members have been insulted by him and he doesn't seem to want to take any advice on bettering himself as a poster.

It's all very light hearted as well. Ribbing if you will.

You didn't think it was light-hearted a few weeks ago when it was you everybody was ganging up on. I'd have expected somebody who has been on the receiving end to show a little more empathy.
I actually had about 5 people who weren't fond of me and to their credit 2 or 3 of them messaged me, laid out what their problem was and I explained myself to them. We then kind of patched things up like adults do and we moved on. The others who had a problem have now seemingly disappeared which is weird but obviously I don't mind that much.

I always got along with the likes of Yuna, Benrhino, BRAB etc. Hobb is a man without a country because he seems to want to make enemies with everyone.
Everyone is frustrated by the delay* to the game, but that is no reason for anybody to start acting like a dick towards the younger, less experienced members of the board. Treat others how you would like to be treated.

*See what I did there? I actually made the post relevant to the thread topic. Tongue
I'll have you know I hate you all EQUALLY Wink
I believe my first ever argument on this message board was with you, Dann.
Aww thanks dann.
(07-07-2015, 09:53 PM)SOR Wrote: I believe my first ever argument on this message board was with you, Dann.

I think you might be right. If I remember correctly though it was fairly civilised, quite an English argument really. Water under the bridge now what what.

(07-07-2015, 09:56 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Aww thanks dann.

Don't mention it, its what I'm here for Smile
(07-07-2015, 10:06 PM)Dann_K Wrote:
(07-07-2015, 09:53 PM)SOR Wrote: I believe my first ever argument on this message board was with you, Dann.

I think you might be right. If I remember correctly though it was fairly civilised, quite an English argument really. Water under the bridge now what what.

Maybe it wasn't you. My first argument here was about how RLL3 shouldn't include women's football because there were no professional teams. If that wasn't you I have no idea who it was.
I think I did feature in that argument. If I remember correctly (which might not happen - rugby league = head injuries) though, there were quite a few people who were involved in that thread. I still think it was fairly civilised though.

You seem more laid back now SOR, which I think is good (or at least there seem to be less arguments Big Grin) and to be fair you never at any time became abusive or rude.

(Still afraid to make any spelling or grammatical errors in my posts though, just in case Wink)