• 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rugby League Live 3 delay
Since when was it complete? lol?
[/quote]

Keith said that
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
(06-24-2015, 09:16 PM)SOR Wrote: And even if they did wait until 2016 you'd be waiting until June anyway. If you released it in say March with the 2016 squads you wouldn't know the 2016 Origin sides, 2016 ANZAC test squads or anything like that.

True, but NBA, NHL and Madden release their game before the season starts and they base their rep teams (All stars and Pro Bowl) from the previous year and no one complains.
(06-24-2015, 09:28 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(06-24-2015, 09:16 PM)SOR Wrote: And even if they did wait until 2016 you'd be waiting until June anyway. If you released it in say March with the 2016 squads you wouldn't know the 2016 Origin sides, 2016 ANZAC test squads or anything like that.
True, but NBA, NHL and Madden release their game before the season starts and they base their rep teams (All stars and Pro Bowl) from the previous year and no one complains.

They also have pretty much weekly roster updates which means they can get them right eventually. This is a luxury I'm assuming RLL3 will not have.

But as SOR was saying, the Fanhub makes none of this a problem, especially seen as the chances are someone else will probably do the work for you.
It's a bit disappointing that the same thing happens every time. TBH it's almost becoming expected with TruBlu/HES' reputation. Who knows, it could just be a month until release, but we'll just have to see. I hope it's not a case of after season release or anything.... You would expect that they would learn from the same mistakes. I'm no games expert so it might be out of their hands, but what's the point of telling fans certain things and always failing to deliver on it. Seems to be much improvement this time round, but yet again the same problems. Rant over.
(06-24-2015, 09:48 PM)benrhino Wrote: This is a luxury I'm assuming RLL3 will not have.

But as SOR was saying, the Fanhub makes none of this a problem, especially seen as the chances are someone else will probably do the work for you.

Exactly, the fanhub pretty much acts like an automatic update. I recall in DBC, when you first load the game it will ask you if you want to update the teams.
NBA, NHL, etc. have their schedules, field markings, uniforms, sponsors, ages in advance... We do not have any such luxury, we still get sponsors after the start of the season, indeed just last week!

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Is this what caused the delay in release or was it numerous things? Seems the NRL are pretty unhelpful in getting the info together for you guys compared to the other sporting games. Fifa must be a nightmare.
Meh it's not like it wasn't to be expected. A trailer would be nice to calm the drama though Ross Wink
(06-24-2015, 09:50 PM)Southlander Wrote: I hope it's not a case of after season release or anything

Well its a fact that TB have done this to every rugby league game

Rugby League 1 - Released December 9 2003
Rugby League 2 - Released December 9 2005
Rugby league 3 - Originally planned to be released at the end of 2009 but got delayed and got released on 18 March 2010

Rugby League live - Release September 2, 2010
Rugby League live 2 - Released 9th October 2012

You think TB has learnt its lesson and break the drought? WRONG and it looks like its happening again this time around.
^ ouch. Good post.