Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Rugby League Live 3 delay
looks like its officially announced Big Grin

"Contrary to previous announcements whereby we stated that Rugby League Live 3 would release in 2nd quarter 2015, this will no longer be the case as the release date has now been delayed.
We are working extremely close with Big Ant Studio to try and complete the game as soon as possible and to try and provide you with a revised release date.
My sincerest apologies to all the eager fans which support our games.
Sebastian Giompaolo MD Tru Blu Entertainment."

Thanks TB for announcing this, we can now move on and no longer need to hold out for the hope that the game will be released in Q2 Big Grin

https://www.facebook.com/rugbyleaguelive...3168500115
You called it Yuna hahaha. We kind of all knew it was delayed, wonder when it will release now?
(06-24-2015, 08:18 PM)daley17 Wrote: You called it Yuna hahaha. We kind of all knew it was delayed, wonder when it will release now?

I'm hearing July 4th.
(06-24-2015, 08:18 PM)daley17 Wrote: wonder when it will release now?

Well that's the fun of it now, we can all play the guessing game without some knobs saying "you retards, if TB says Q2 then its Q2. DUH!"

Anyway, check out the facebook comments.

This Nick Jones guy really needs a smack in the face, the comment he wrote was totally uncalled for.
a bit far fetched with the amount of people complaining about the 'release date' being postponed, honestly was completely an estimate set back in December of last year, its been 7 months and they're well on track, just not far enough for a release in 6 days. We will see the game before season end, no doubt about that.
I stick with my initial estimate which was September around finals time.
The game is now complete (not finished) - So they just missed there original Q2 release but we can't be too far off. I reckon 4 - 6 weeks
(06-24-2015, 08:26 PM)drewey Wrote: The game is now complete (not finished) - So they just missed there original Q2 release but we can't be too far off. I reckon 4 - 6 weeks

Since when was it complete? lol?
I don't understand everyone saying they should wait and release it next year.

Even if they release it grand final day, that's still a good 3-4 months before the start of the next season.