Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
in game kicking
just wondering if we can finally do long grubbers like benji does, theyre effective kicks and need to be looked at
(06-22-2015, 09:12 AM)struthersboii Wrote: just wondering if we can finally do long grubbers like benji does, theyre effective kicks and need to be looked at

sorry dude, i don't think questions about gameplay would get answered.
(06-22-2015, 08:17 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: sorry dude, i don't think questions about gameplay would get answered.
Many have been answered, there are just the big ones that wont be answered til release (ie; try animations; video referee's etc) the same thing happened with RLL2.
(06-22-2015, 09:12 AM)struthersboii Wrote: just wondering if we can finally do long grubbers like benji does, theyre effective kicks and need to be looked at

You can charge up the grubber kick, choosing how powerful it is.
so I can do a short but very powerful grubber? I hated doing grubbers in Live 2 near the try line but it goes way over the dead ball line.
How do you do a powerful short kick?

Its either a long powerful grubber or a short weak grubber, presumably driven by the length of time you hold down the button.
hard to explain but you can do it.
why did my post get deleted Sad
I think he means the long kicks that are really low and usually are aimed to go out of bounds to kill time and/or give the team a break before defending again.

It's basically a low punt.