Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ant Studios Malaysia
Hi Ross,

Wondering if you could tell us anything about Big Ant Studios Malaysia. If you can't algoods was just wondering, also I remember seeing a Facebook page for it but I cant find it anymore. This was the link https://m.facebook.com/pages/Big-Ant-Stu...8845582619 though it doesn't let me onto the page anymore cheers Smile
Also found this game releasing 30th July 2015 on Xbox 360 Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-21-2015, 07:43 PM)pure_brad Wrote: Hi Ross,

Wondering if you could tell us anything about Big Ant Studios Malaysia. If you can't algoods was just wondering, also I remember seeing a Facebook page for it but I cant find it anymore. This was the link https://m.facebook.com/pages/Big-Ant-Stu...8845582619 though it doesn't let me onto the page anymore cheers Smile

Interesting.

Is BigAnt expanding and/or considering opening overseas offices? If so, would you ever look at Japan? Lots of talent in the area of design and programming there, and the costs of labour are actually relatively cheap now.

I bring it up because I actually work for a Japanese government body in Australia that actively assists Aussie companies looking to set up operations overseas.
Japan would be a bit too hard for us I think, culturally the sports we make would probably be a bit hard for them to get up to speed on.
Love Japan though, Tokyo Game Show is awesome Smile

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Japanese game shows are awesome... also make some awesome movies. Attack on Titan is going to be epic. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-15-2015, 05:42 PM)Ross Wrote: Japan would be a bit too hard for us I think, culturally the sports we make would probably be a bit hard for them to get up to speed on.
Love Japan though, Tokyo Game Show is awesome Smile

Haha yeah fair enough. I thought it was unlikely.

Just thought I'd float it because if you were keen I'd have an excuse to fly down there and see your work in action Wink