Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFL Live 3 Twitter leak: Wicked Witch are the developers
(08-14-2015, 05:11 PM)the_one_1 Wrote: I seriously think you should do research also... I have seen this for a little news and even before seeing this I knew it anyway.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ea...476/page-2

A person actually working from wicked witch is posting on this thread and is saying that the upgrade of engine to allow next gen graphics (ps4 & xbox1) has seen some amazing stuff come through. They are excited to have such an engine and can't wait to see the final result they can make using it (with rugby challenge 3 now and eventually AFL Live 3)

An upgrade in graphics doesn't mean much if the gameplay will be bad. Clearly Wicked Witch do not understand what it takes to make deep and fun gameplay. Big Ant do.

(08-15-2015, 12:07 AM)Ross Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 08:26 AM)the_one_1 Wrote: Or maybe they thought it was time to try something new for a change. You said that they made a number of crap AFL games. I said they were mobile games. Their first console game was the wii version which they ported onto next gen at the time so they have a backbone for the rest of the series. Is it too hard to handle that wicked witch just want to try something new.

The Wii game was a port of the mobile game, the PS3 etc was a port of the Wii game.

How is any of that trying "something new"?

PS: Not to mention copying our Academy but I'll take that imitation as flattery :p

Yup, Wicked Witch are just rehashing the same game engine over and over again Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFL Live 3 Twitter leak: Wicked Witch are the developers - by DNAngel - 08-15-2015, 12:43 AM