Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFL Live 3 Twitter leak: Wicked Witch are the developers
(06-25-2015, 01:07 AM)Mootsy Wrote: It is very dissapointing but I think the problem is more that Big Ant really needed to be the development team that made AFL Live 2 in order to give them the reins to each new version. Because the 2nd game went elsewhere getting the game back was probably too hard..

Shame but hopefully Wicked Witch do something really good and research what fans want.

Hopefully Big Ant gets a chance at some point in the future to make a new AFL game.

I'm all for optimism, but in reality, doing good and researching for what the fans want is just not happening. They don't go on Bigfooty (only to defend their crappy Footy games) looking to please the fans, or to even make their own forum looking for advice to make a good Footy game. Face it, we're going backwards with these new games (like PS2 AFL game backward). Big Ant after 2 decades of mediocrity pulled us out from the terrible kick and goal Footy games we've been plagued with. I've given up hope for the short future, and I've been looking to hunt down a copy of AFL Live 1 for The PC rather than waiting for this "polished turd" as someone wisely coined it.
That's what I like about Football!

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFL Live 3 Twitter leak: Wicked Witch are the developers - by AFL - 06-25-2015, 01:32 AM