Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFL Live 3 Twitter leak: Wicked Witch are the developers
Missing that all important bit of information regarding a certain Big Ant Studios for me to get too interested. But an interesting find for the AFL fans out there.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(10-24-2016, 10:02 AM)Ruck Wrote: Missing that all important bit of information regarding a certain Big Ant Studios for me to get too interested. But an interesting find for the AFL fans out there.

I'm sure we would all prefer Big Ant to make the next AFL game Smile
It's better than nothing though.
As a fan of their work, I'd love to have them create an AFL game for me to enjoy. But it's not about me and hopefully real AFL fans can get a game that they can play the crap out of. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(10-24-2016, 11:08 PM)Ruck Wrote: As a fan of their work, I'd love to have them create an AFL game for me to enjoy. But it's not about me and hopefully real AFL fans can get a game that they can play the crap out of. Big Grin

All AFL Live 1 needed was a deep career mode and I'm sure fans would be set for a while Smile