Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFL Live 3 Twitter leak: Wicked Witch are the developers
I'm very dissapointed that Big Ant aren't developing. I don't know what else to say.

Just have to keep playing AFL Live 1
Game will be another miss for me then. On the positive side, frees up plenty of time for BigAnt to make a Union game...I can dream.
I still hold out hope that a Don Bradman style game could be developed for an AFL game. Let's face it Big Ant could really be at the forefront of sports games in the Southern Hemisphere. They already sort of are..

How Tru Blu can't realise this is astounding.
This isn't AFL Live 3 its a new patch and updated rosters.
(06-27-2015, 11:58 AM)Mootsy Wrote: I still hold out hope that a Don Bradman style game could be developed for an AFL game. Let's face it Big Ant could really be at the forefront of sports games in the Southern Hemisphere. They already sort of are..

How Tru Blu can't realise this is astounding.

Yeah, license one legend of the game and have it all user generated content based. I'd even be for a crowd funding set up just like Lacrosse 15.
That's what I like about Football!
I cannot tell you how severely disappointed I am with WW's games. They don't actually know the definition of quality (Quality: a measure of excellence or a state of being free from defects, deficiencies and significant variations. It is brought about by strict and consistent commitment to certain standards that achieve uniformity of a product in order to satisfy specific customer or user requirements.)
I'm am extremely impressed with the quality of games Big ant produces year after year.

I wanted AFL live 3 to be developed by BA so badly because WW aren't committed and don't listen to the customers.
I personally own AFL (Wii) and it is crap (made by WW)
I own AFL live 2 (Xbox 360) and it is an improvement, but still bad
AFL gold edition (iOS) IS BAD

I now own AFL Live 1, and I'm very impressed
I also have DBC 14, and its great

See my point
Tru Blu disappoints me with their decisions
Go the mighty Lions!
(07-04-2015, 01:41 PM)[ZeAwesomeMan] Wrote: I cannot tell you how severely disappointed I am with WW's games. They don't actually know the definition of quality (Quality: a measure of excellence or a state of being free from defects, deficiencies and significant variations. It is brought about by strict and consistent commitment to certain standards that achieve uniformity of a product in order to satisfy specific customer or user requirements.)
I'm am extremely impressed with the quality of games Big ant produces year after year.

I wanted AFL live 3 to be developed by BA so badly because WW aren't committed and don't listen to the customers.
I personally own AFL (Wii) and it is crap (made by WW)
I own AFL live 2 (Xbox 360) and it is an improvement, but still bad
AFL gold edition (iOS) IS BAD

I now own AFL Live 1, and I'm very impressed
I also have DBC 14, and its great

See my point
Tru Blu disappoints me with their decisions

It makes me jealous and extremely envious of how they keep producing better games each year with different sport titles. I look at the RLL3 teaser trailer and picture it if were an AFL game. Imagine an AFL game where you had a fanhub to customized any team you wanted? And hearing BA plans for future games such as customized stadiums. I'm still dreaming for that day to happen.
That's what I like about Football!
You need to have faith in the developers and stop talking crap because that will make the product worse.
Unless Wicked Witch are reading these forums, have very thin skin AND no pride in their work... I don't see how expressing disappointment will make their product worse.

If anything, it should push them to do better.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Ah, yes so talking crap about a developer and then expecting a good game. Seems normal.

To be honest I have lost interest in both afl games entirely and are collecting dust.