Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rugby World Cup Game/Rugby Challenge 3
(07-27-2015, 09:48 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: A bit concerned that maybe another developer for the next Rugby Challenge isn't a sports mad team like Big Ant are. It makes a huge difference.

Exactly, It really does make a huge difference. Sadly, I don't think that's the case with Wicked Witch. I hope they prove me wrong though and Rugby Challenge 3 turns out to be all that and a bag of chips.
Is there really a Rugby FanHub?!?
[Image: ufrDrhg.jpg]
Never mind, I just downloaded. It is Wicked Witch. What a year to be a Rugby Fan Smile rLL3, RC3! Licensed Super Rugby including South Africa, Rugby sevens, NRL, Auckland nines. Oh man. I think I'm going to feint Smile!
(07-28-2015, 08:58 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: Never mind, I just downloaded. It is Wicked Witch. What a year to be a Rugby Fan Smile rLL3, RC3! Licensed Super Rugby including South Africa, Rugby sevens, NRL, Auckland nines. Oh man. I think I'm going to feint Smile!

So far it looks average, but thank you very much for pointing this out to me. Downloading now. Rep Points coming your way. Big Grin

(07-28-2015, 09:16 PM)C A Iversen Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 08:58 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: Never mind, I just downloaded. It is Wicked Witch. What a year to be a Rugby Fan Smile rLL3, RC3! Licensed Super Rugby including South Africa, Rugby sevens, NRL, Auckland nines. Oh man. I think I'm going to feint Smile!

So far it looks average, but thank you very much for pointing this out to me. Downloading now. Rep Points coming your way. Big Grin

No problem CA, It can't be as bad as RC2, right?! lol

official press release.
http://www.hes.net/newsite/generic.php?p...essrelease
(07-28-2015, 09:55 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote:

official press release.

Honestly? Who knows?

The Fan Hub is crashing on me and I haven't been into it yet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-28-2015, 10:06 PM)C A Iversen Wrote:

official press release.

Honestly? Who knows?

I'm having the same issue at the moment grrr
(07-28-2015, 10:18 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 10:06 PM)C A Iversen Wrote:

official press release.

Honestly? Who knows?

I'm having the same issue at the moment grrr

Tried two computers, downloaded it twice and still no luck. How're you going with it?

i've got it working, i just re-downloaded it
correct me if I am wrong, but surely this union title is going to play and look somewhat similar to RLL3? TB have their name all over it, they own both titles. Do they utilise the same technology for both games? TB would hardly want these games to be massively different in terms of animation, visuals and flow, there has to be consistency as its under the same TB brand.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch