Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Backwards Compatibility
But isn't backwards compatibility due in fall, in America, which is like September. If that's so we will most likely have rll3 by then.
I thought it was next month, as us preview members got it a few days ago, and the preview features are usually a month before actual release
XBL Gamertag: viCompt (360 + One).
with bc do you play with the one controler or 360
I think xbox one controller
Yeah it's the Xbox One controller, but you can still play online with people on the Xbox 360.
Not sure why my thread got deleted but was wondering if any one can invite me to xbox preview.
(06-23-2015, 05:00 PM)Monkeytaye Wrote: Not sure why my thread got deleted but was wondering if any one can invite me to xbox preview.

Because it was incredibly off topic. This forum really is only for Rugby League or Rugby League Live 3 discussion. Not saying we don't go off topic occasionally because we all do but threads generally aren't created for off topic discussion.

Seriously though, ask Yuna. He loves inviting people to xbox preview.
I felt sorry for Monkeytaye, he really did got trolled by SOR and pm'ed me about xbox preview which I couldn't help him out cos I have NFI what it is Sad
I can invite him as soon as I know his GT so it's all good
(06-23-2015, 08:34 PM)Yuna Wrote: I felt sorry for Monkeytaye, he really did got trolled by SOR and pm'ed me about xbox preview which I couldn't help him out cos I have NFI what it is Sad

Not the first, not the last.