Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
State Of Origin 2 Discussion
Oh god, I read that he only played 25 from somewhere else, I didn't actually watch the game so I was obviously a bit misinformed, haha
All good Brab... he was subbed just before Half Time i think...
250 metres and 35 tackles in 25 minutes, sign him up...... :p
As a nsw fan im happy with that team glad tupou is gone and morris is back an gal of course

i reckon our frds are much better but we need a utility to open the game up off the bench as hooker/lock and autin would be the man id have him on the bench for cordner and id also have luke lewis over jackson, glad fifita is gone he was awful in game 1
Queensland
1 Billy Slater
2 Darius Boyd
3 Greg Inglis
4 Justin Hodges
5 Will Chambers
6 Johnathan Thurston
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Matt Scott
9 Cameron Smith ©
10 Nate Myles
11 Aidan Guerra
12 Sam Thaiday
13 Corey Parker

Interchange
14 Michael Morgan
15 Josh McGuire
16 Matt Gillett
17 Jacob Lillyman
18 Josh Papalii
19 Dane Gagai
20 Korbin Sims

Coach: Mal Meninga

Daly Cherry-Evans will start at halfback for the injured Cooper Cronk, with Josh Papalii, Dane Gagai and Korbin Sims added to an extended squad

Would have had Hunt or Morgan in the Halves !!

NSW should have dropped Hodko for Austin or Maloney !
Only place I think NSW has QLD beat is the forwards. Game 1 we had the better bench but I don't trust Jackson and Cordner to come in and be impact players for us. Jackson went missing in game 1 and has never impressed me incredibly whilst Cordner makes decent metres but doesn't particularly look dangerous when running and doesn't really cause problems. He's a solid Origin player but down 1 game and going into a must win game 2 I'd want someone better.
Actually SOR You're the idiot not me as you claim in my Neg rep you just dropped me.

IN ACTUAL FACT when you have someone on ignore you can see their threads such as your origin 2 thread, providing atleast one person replies. You may notice I replied to the Mat Moylan comment, not something you said.

Get over yourself man and relax.
Queensland, while winning the first game, should feel worried. They attacked our line relentlessly in the second half of game 1 and only manged to score one try the whole time. While NSW will be better prepared this time, Queensland are without there halfback and best player from the first game Cooper Cronk so i think NSW have a real chance of tying up the series
NSW will actually win in 2014, right?
The loser of the first match always has an advantage in the second.
I see Steelers point. Being one game down you're a lot more motivated to win whilst the team with a game in hand wants to win but isn't desperate.

Honestly apart from Adam Reynolds and a couple of the bench players this is probably the best team on paper that NSW could field. Brett Morris is a lot better than Daniel Tupou who was worst on pitch for NSW in game 1 with the return of Gallen being a boost to NSW.

Throw in Cronk being out and I think NSW has to be the favourites. Of course if we win we'll have to hear the "You only won because Cronk was out!" but hey, QLD only won game 1 because Morris and Gallen were out Wink