Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Expansion
If you're the home team you have to pay the away teams flight costs? Is that still how it is today? I'd hope that the NRL itself would pay for that...
No, it was only Perth who had to do that.
Pretty sure home teams pay for their own travel, although are given travel benefits from NRL, lets say Canberra travelling to QLD, nrl would pay around 50-60% of their costs, whereas if NZ was to travel to Sydney or wherever else, NRL would pay 70-80% since travelling there is a lot more common.
I just hope this game has fantasy/made up teams .. Or let's me create my own.. The more teams available the better real/ expansion or pure fantasy , more teams = more fun
Heart Jillaroos and Kiwi Ferns for RLL4 Smile
You could download the FanHub from Steam and be making your fantasy teams right now.
Southern Orcas is what i'm going to be putting straight into the NRL. The Warriors can go back to representing Auckland and not the whole of NZ. Then During North vs South the South will crush the Jaffas!!!

GAZF has done a good job on the Fantasy Bid

http://gazf.info/southern-orcas-nrl-expansion/
I'd possibly change the alternate jersey, but all in all a job well done. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I like the logo ,so hope that we can uplaod images to fanhub, the jerseys are a bit to union looking i guess. I tried to make it with the fanhub but couldn't get it to look right.
Beauty of the FanHub though... you can alter the jersey to your liking. Interesting team you've lined up for the Orcas. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Thanks tried to keep it kiwi but have a few favourites. Mainly tried to get up and coming talent but you have to have a couple of older heads to lead as well