Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Expansion
(06-21-2015, 07:16 AM)Dann_K Wrote: Inu scored on his Catalan debut today and looked and looked pretty sharp, albeit against Wakefield. That said Wakefield actually played better today than they have been doing.

He wasn't bad, though looked to be carrying a bit of timber to be out on the wing. Also I can't for the life of me work out how Catalan are under the overseas/non federation trained quota.
I've heard Hull FC are signing Inu for next season to replace Lineham, if that's the case then is it a good signing? Can't say i've seen much of him
XBL Gamertag: viCompt (360 + One).
If that's the case then I hope we sign him for next season, I remember seeing him a few times a couple of years ago when I used to watch the NRL quite frequently and I liked the look of him then.
Wait Hull FC are looking at Inu... didn't they just sign Frankie? They'll have two of the greatest Centres in the comp. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
As a Warriors fan, Inu was pretty mud for us.
Great to begin with, but then didn't seem interested.
Perhaps good on a 1 year deal
(06-22-2015, 09:43 AM)Ruck Wrote: Wait Hull FC are looking at Inu... didn't they just sign Frankie? They'll have two of the greatest Centres in the comp. Smile

Yeah, although we're playing Pritchard at Second Row and looking at Inu as a winger, but yeah Big Grin I think Frank will do really well for us next year and i've started watching the doggies just to see how he does, can't wait to see him play for us next year. Hope we also get Inu, but we have lost two good players in Lineham and Paea, although replaced Paea with Scott Taylor already
Shame to see Frank go, he's a great player and a fan fav. Should go really well over there, have to figure out how to watch Super League over here. Inu was also good.. yeah he had his off days but when he's playing good he's great to watch.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Inu would probably find it easier in SL to play at a consistent level, and frank will add to our already really good back row, with Gareth Ellis, Mark Minichiello and Joe Westerman, I can see Ellis being moved to prop to prolong his career and accommodate for the signing of Frank
Yeah he'll be in good company with Ellis and Westerman... looking forward to it. Smile
Mini at this point has probably been our best player this season, been really impressed with him, pity he picked up an injury yesterday. He'll probably be one of the second towers next year along with Pritchard, what side does Pritchard play at?