Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beaver
Just realised this will possible be the 1st rugby league game that the great Steve beaver Menzies won't be on an official roster
Okay.Jpg
True. And to think he was running around in pixels in ARL 96

http://youtu.be/iG1HVzE-zVw
Adrian Morley has been in Video Games from Starting with either Rugby League 1995 published by EA Sports developer I-Space Interactive or ARL 96 to Rugby League Live 3 2015 made by Big Ant Studios and publisher Tru Blu Smile
With the FanHub he'll be running around FOREVER!!!! So no need to fret. Smile

I was just working on Morley the other night.. man he has a potato for a head.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(06-04-2015, 08:26 PM)Ruck Wrote: I was just working on Morley the other night.. man he has a potato for a head.

I agree with u on that one lol :p
Its weird to think Mozza started playing when the game was still amateur, and still managed to play to such a high level for such a long time given the changes in training and science etc even over the last five years never mind before that.

I think I've seen a couple of good Menzies on here. To be fair I didn't think much of him at Bradford, but at Catalan he really showed his class and professionalism even playing really well in the centres a couple of times despite his age.
(06-04-2015, 08:26 PM)Ruck Wrote: With the FanHub he'll be running around FOREVER!!!! So no need to fret. Smile

But will his name be in commentary?

Are there any current players with the surname "Menzies"?
I believe I just did a Luke Menzies for Salford I think I believe I think.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Fanhub to the rescue Smile