Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Guessing a release date.
Hey guys, I just wanted to see when everyone else thinks the game might release?

I think June-July period sounds possible, probably before origin 3.

But I want to see what you all think.
When it's done and ready Tongue
We''ll know when we've been provided a date obviously (god I hope that's soon, just to stop everyone speculating)
That said, recently (thanks to the screens) my general feeling has changed from November-December to more a July-August release.
HES_Keith actually does work for Tru Blu, so we know better than to believe that crap.
Hi OP.

Did you miss the big sticky at the top of the page labelled frequently asked questions? What about "AMA I'm HES_Keith"? What about the other 12 threads we've had this month speculating the release date or guessing the release date? What about the 200 posts on the Rugby League Live page asking "wen is it cummin?" with the admin (Keith) responding with "We're looking at something in the next few months"

We don't know. Most of us on this board are fans. We're in the dark just as much as you are. I don't mean to be mean but how many times are we going to get the "wen is it cummin out" thread on this board? Why can't people just have a quick read of the sticky at the top of the page before they make a thread? Why is common sense so difficult for some of the people on this board?
Tomorrow
(05-29-2015, 02:04 PM)SOR Wrote: Hi OP.

Did you miss the big sticky at the top of the page labelled frequently asked questions? What about "AMA I'm HES_Keith"? What about the other 12 threads we've had this month speculating the release date or guessing the release date? What about the 200 posts on the Rugby League Live page asking "wen is it cummin?" with the admin (Keith) responding with "We're looking at something in the next few months"

We don't know. Most of us on this board are fans. We're in the dark just as much as you are. I don't mean to be mean but how many times are we going to get the "wen is it cummin out" thread on this board? Why can't people just have a quick read of the sticky at the top of the page before they make a thread? Why is common sense so difficult for some of the people on this board?

X2. Well said lad

(05-29-2015, 01:59 PM)Coca cola Wrote: I work for trublu there has been a delay and we are looking at a December release just in time for Xmas

No you don't and no one will believe you. Game over pal.
Put down the crack pipe.
(05-29-2015, 01:59 PM)Coca cola Wrote: I work for trublu there has been a delay and we are looking at a December release just in time for Xmas

haha no will believe this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/user/qwerty78910111
(05-29-2015, 03:40 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: I also work for TruBlu and we have confirmed the game for a 2013 release.

hahahh
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/user/qwerty78910111