Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a question, on my Xbox 360 I don't see cheerleaders. I go on to YouTube and watch a couple of videos of gameplay on ps4 Xbox 1 and stuff and it has it. It is because I have Xbox 360
Cheers, Jamie ManciniSmile
(12-13-2015, 11:16 AM)Jimmy112233 Wrote: I have a question, on my Xbox 360 I don't see cheerleaders. I go on to YouTube and watch a couple of videos of gameplay on ps4 Xbox 1 and stuff and it has it. It is because I have Xbox 360

The PS3 and 360 versions don't have cheerleaders.
What am I meant to press when there is a struggle for the ball and trying to prevent the ball from being stripped?

I know to strip the ball I press triangle, but what about when I have the ball and there is a struggle? There is a way to end the struggle for the ball and maintain possession because someone I play online always does it.
(06-09-2016, 01:30 AM)IMBA Wrote: What am I meant to press when there is a struggle for the ball and trying to prevent the ball from being stripped?

I know to strip the ball I press triangle, but what about when I have the ball and there is a struggle? There is a way to end the struggle for the ball and maintain possession because someone I play online always does it.

It's the same button.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Just out of curiosity, why is this game still $99.95 on the PSN?
Ok just started to follow Rugby league so i dont know the correct terms. i am playing on PC but using a xbox controller. what button am i suppose to press when i punt the ball to the other team? i have been just holding B (xbox controller) which is the kick when i get the 1 pointer. the computer seems to be kicking it a different way. they always kick it so i it bounces and i dont get a return.

Also what is offsides?
(01-30-2017, 12:58 AM)rzesiej13 Wrote: Ok just started to follow Rugby league so i dont know the correct terms. i am playing on PC but using a xbox controller. what button am i suppose to press when i punt the ball to the other team? i have been just holding B (xbox controller) which is the kick when i get the 1 pointer. the computer seems to be kicking it a different way. they always kick it so i it bounces and i dont get a return.

Also what is offsides?

All kicking is done holding LT + A (Punt) or B (Bomb). You can tap B for a chip kick, or you can old B for a field goal.

An offside is when you're not back on the 10 meter mark in defense, or are ahead of the ball in offense. Does have a deeper explanation, probably easier to google it.
No way to setup a world cup tournamnet with groups?
Just wondering if there is going to be a 2017 update with all the players and teams?
Cheers
(02-19-2017, 02:20 PM)HarrisonHenson Wrote: Just wondering if there is going to be a 2017 update with all the players and teams?
Cheers
Doubt it. There's a new game coming out which will probably be based on the 2017 season.