Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Frequently Asked Questions
Have not yet got my consoles out of storage as I move this weekend.. However I did manage a few hours on a mates PS4 yesterday and last week.

The bar that fills up when you make a tackle is obviously an accuracy bar that determines how good the tackle will be, correct? If you over do it the bar will go red for the rest of the game. Am I correct? Why does it go red?
(09-28-2015, 11:20 AM)Matt BnW Wrote: Am I correct? Why does it go red?

we have had no explanation from the devs on this
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Ah, I see. Well then..

I was going to say, there really isn't any explanation about any of that in the booklet or from what I have been able to find online/in the game. An explanation would be handy and will probably help us understand it all a little better.
I'll prolly be shouted down but why can i not access the Fanhub on PS3 for RLL3?
FIFA and NFL don' t have this issue. Yes I am online, I can play online
Just quick pointers are solutions. Thanks.
(09-28-2015, 11:41 AM)ak47 Wrote:
(09-28-2015, 11:20 AM)Matt BnW Wrote: Am I correct? Why does it go red?

we have had no explanation from the devs on this

I just noticed on the steam version in the tackling drills, before the game boots in the tips, it saids keep tackle meter in the white for best tackle result , I guess the longer the white bar the better, but if you go to long it turns red which may be bad.

Cheers and Salud
Yeah I guessed as much. You have to try and time it as close to the white bar as possible, however if you go over just once it will go red. I guess that is a way of punishing you for going over the white.

Any confirmation Ross or HBK?
Two questions which I'm sure have been answered elsewhere.
1) Is there anyway to get the opposition players names at the bottom of the screen alongside yours.
2) Due to the country I live in I had to buy my copy digitally from the ps store, therefore is there anyway I can download the manual from anywhere?
Many thanks
Why can't I use keyboard for Rugby League Live 3? It says that the game "lost connection to a controller --- Press Y to activate a controller"

I'm using an Alienware Laptop and I do not have a controller. Angry
What skill lvl is the AI in Online matches?
It need's to be upped if thats a word

@94656abc if you read what's needed to play and clearly says FULL CONTROLLER SUPPORT.
then sir need to get a controller or use the steam refund
up up cronulla
(10-03-2015, 08:21 PM)ET1980 Wrote: What skill lvl is the AI in Online matches?
It need's to be upped if thats a word

@94656abc if you read what's needed to play and clearly says FULL CONTROLLER SUPPORT.
then sir need to get a controller or use the steam refund

Thanks friend. Didn't understood that function as "only playable for controllers".
Shy