Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Frequently Asked Questions
I was also under the impression that ps3 ps4 games were all region free Blu ray. The store in the UK that I found to pre order it from indicated to me the games were pal region games and the cover of the box they have on display has a triangle with the number 3 in it which I took to mean pal/region 3. Can anyone account for why the store might be telling me they are pal/region for the UK when ps3 games are supposed to be region free?I don't want to buy a game that I can't play on my ps3 in the US
Ok, I'm kind of an idiot. I learned now that the green square with the number 3 in it is an age rating not a pal related thing.
(09-18-2015, 03:09 AM)goaliedad73 Wrote: Ok, I'm kind of an idiot. I learned now that the green square with the number 3 in it is an age rating not a pal related thing.

I'm an idiot too - you had me searching everywhere for a region thing - I figured that it must have been a sticker put on the box by the retailer - thanks for the first laugh of the day and your honesty Smile

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
No worse than picking your opposition based on the ratings. This team has 27... they must be bad. Nope wait, that's the number of players. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
So I couldn't wait any longer and paid for the PS3 digital version. Have only played the one game after starting career as he mighty Storm!
Just wondering if there are any season stats in career mode like in RLL2?
How are the graphics?
(09-18-2015, 03:51 PM)Yuna Wrote: How are the graphics?
Graphics are not too bad, probably not as good as a PS4 but what I would expect for PS3. Definitely better than RLL2!
Played my only game on side and broadcast view. Seems to flow better than end view for me and what I am used to from last game.
Feels good zig zagging through the defense. Haven't scored yet though
probs should delete this thread, not up to date at all and probably misleading lmao
Hi just wondering if there is going to be a patch in nrl live 3 where we can play on the same team as our mates online career mode not only against each other makes the game more fun when you make a good try saving tackle, try etc when your playing against the Ai with mates I loved nrl live 2 for that this new one doesn't have it same shit happened to the latest Fifa I will support the game and big ant but game makers need to listen to the players anyway keep up the good work lads.
How long until we can expect the patch to be? Being unable to choose jerseys in coach mode makes some games impossible