Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Will You Do First in RLL3?
Just with dummy half runs, you can easy do it if you know how... its best to run your best player, hope for a very fast play the ball and then have a fast hooker run towards an offside marker (if you're lucky enough to get that) and you gain about 10-20 metres if you palm off your other marker successfully Tongue
UP THE BLUES!!!
(05-26-2015, 10:50 PM)jacko099 Wrote: Just with dummy half runs, you can easy do it if you know how... its best to run your best player, hope for a very fast play the ball and then have a fast hooker run towards an offside marker (if you're lucky enough to get that) and you gain about 10-20 metres if you palm off your other marker successfully Tongue

This is true but generally only works late in the game and only if you have an incredibly quick hooker.
Going straight into the deep end! Hardest difficulty Be a Pro mode! in the words of Big Kev... I'm Excited!
i know im defiantly going straight to be a pro mode then some career mode

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/user/qwerty78910111
What I'm gonna do when I get this highly anticipated game:
1. Look at the front and see who the cover athlete is.
2. Look at the back and read the blurb so I know all the new features.
3. Record me unboxing it.
4. Slide it carefully and precisely into my Xbox One Tray
5. Wait for it to download.
6. Open up the game.
7. Log in with my TRU BLU account.
8. Browse through the hub.
9. Start a quick match as Penrith (me) vs a random team in the NRL (AI) at Beginner difficulty.
10. (If too easy) shift the difficulty up one level.
11. (If still too easy) shift it up more.
12. (Repeat process).
13. Start a Be a Pro career as either Fullback or Winger.
14. Make a custom team.
15. Make a custom referee.
16. Call my friends over to play against them.
17. Call my dad up to make a manager career together (we did this on Rugby League 2 on the PS2)
18. Do whatever there is left to do.
19. Kiss the game (if it is good)
lmao.
zacmick123 you must of made a mistake you said slide it carefully in your xbox one. Big mistae your best to get it on Ps4.
(06-02-2015, 09:57 PM)jacktigers Wrote: zacmick123 you must of made a mistake you said slide it carefully in your xbox one. Big mistae your best to get it on Ps4.

What if I don't have a PS4... Plus, I think both consoles are fine and at the end of the day they both do the same thing. It's just up to preference and comfort.
lmao.
1.Drive it home like a newborn baby, very carefully.
2.load it up
3. play bulldogs vs dragons/storm to get into the flow of the game and controls
4. straight into be a pro mode as a halfback with the bulldogs
(05-27-2015, 08:43 AM)SOR Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 10:50 PM)jacko099 Wrote: Just with dummy half runs, you can easy do it if you know how... its best to run your best player, hope for a very fast play the ball and then have a fast hooker run towards an offside marker (if you're lucky enough to get that) and you gain about 10-20 metres if you palm off your other marker successfully Tongue

This is true but generally only works late in the game and only if you have an incredibly quick hooker.

Or you'll find guys playing players out of position. Putting fast wingers in a hooker or putting a big strong GI in there for easy metres