Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Will You Do First in RLL3?
Damn, hows the celery cap looking for 2016.
[/quote]

[Image: +green_celery_cap,901097208]

(05-22-2015, 11:21 PM)Ruck Wrote: Isn't the current exchange $1 Aus = $1.07 NZ.... Salary Cap Shenanigans!!!

something like that. if only it worked like that we would have been rich as a few years ago, before it hit the 1 for 1 mark

actually was good for me when i moved over just over a year ago
So you're the one that flooded Australia with those 20 Cent pieces!!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-22-2015, 11:18 PM)MUGGZ Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 11:04 PM)Slash Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 10:31 PM)MUGGZ Wrote: Prepare my 2016 warriors team with foran at 6. Hes pulling out of the eels deal with all the shit going on and completimg the kiwi spine at the warriors. Then hit be a pro

(05-22-2015, 11:09 PM)SOR Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 11:04 PM)Slash Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 10:31 PM)MUGGZ Wrote: Prepare my 2016 warriors team with foran at 6. Hes pulling out of the eels deal with all the shit going on and completimg the kiwi spine at the warriors. Then hit be a pro

Best thing about RLL3 is you can ditch all the reserves and just build a super team with zero depth.

Realistically you could have RTS, Foran, Johnson and Luke with a few decent players around them but one injury and you're toast.

with our current 8 or so players out with injury and still doing well, depth isn't a problem, have you seen how our young guys are going?
a bit sore about losing RTS?

did you see what a 15man warrirs tem did last week?

Did you even read what I said?

Basically said that in Rugby League Live you can release your depth players and build a team of superstars but as soon as an injury occurs you're done.

I'm not sore about losing RTS we have Latrell Mitchell just biding his time.
Install the game to my Xbox of course.
Have a couple of games with my little brother, I generally play a lot more sports games than him so batter him at madden Fifa etc. it'll be interesting to play a game well both be complete novices at.

Then it'll be a quick sweep through the squads, see how up to date they are, followed by starting my Leeds franchise.
Might download a 1997 Newcastle Knights team and take on the current NRL in Franchise mode, see how i go with the johns brothers against Thurston and Cronk in origin Tongue
just look at the game and hava beat
Probably just update the rosters if need be
Have a casual game on Legend + others
Most likely build a 2006 BRONCOS team + take the team to Premiership glory with Locky
Lockyer will keep Cronk on the bench with JT shifting to No.7 for QLD + AUS
Have a look around play a few games get hang of controls do some field goal practice.Practice drop kick's and 40/20's...
Once i have those down with Bombs and passing right into Be a Pro Mode for my Long Career At the Sharkies and NSW and REPN for Aussie Big Grin
up up cronulla
Have a look at menu's and drills, play some games to find my difficulty then go into be a pro and create my player, not sure what team yet really. Probably look at under 20's teams before i start be a pro.