Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Will You Do First in RLL3?
(05-22-2015, 08:58 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 08:57 PM)SOR Wrote: Oh, we both weren't even here in January. Next game Nathan and SOR in the halves.

Oh look, SOR made a spelling mistake Big Grin

and did a sneaky edit Tongue

Distracted by the Eels/Souths game. Noticed my error immediately though.
Play a one quick game or go into training mode to get a really basic grasp of the controls and then I will jump in head first into a whole bunch of online games.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Going straight to sound settings, turning down everything 1 notch except crowd. This gives everything more atmosphere
Play the drills to sus the game. Prepare my 2016 warriors team with foran at 6. Hes pulling out of the eels deal with all the shit going on and completimg the kiwi spine at the warriors. Then hit be a pro
1 notch. You hardcore.
Have a look around the menus. Then play some games on all the difficulties.....York City Knights v York City Knights. What do you mean, York City Knights aren't in the game!?
(05-22-2015, 10:31 PM)MUGGZ Wrote: Prepare my 2016 warriors team with foran at 6. Hes pulling out of the eels deal with all the shit going on and completimg the kiwi spine at the warriors. Then hit be a pro

Damn, hows the celery cap looking for 2016.
(05-22-2015, 11:04 PM)Slash Wrote:
(05-22-2015, 10:31 PM)MUGGZ Wrote: Prepare my 2016 warriors team with foran at 6. Hes pulling out of the eels deal with all the shit going on and completimg the kiwi spine at the warriors. Then hit be a pro

Best thing about RLL3 is you can ditch all the reserves and just build a super team with zero depth.

Realistically you could have RTS, Foran, Johnson and Luke with a few decent players around them but one injury and you're toast.

im going with good, always been way under (if only we could save up the unused portion for the next year) tomkins leaving early saves a bit, plus the rebate on th transfer fee, friend will wither move on or retire, matagi just left, also townsend and rapira leaving next year. there maybe more. im guessing at least a good 800k left to throw around.
at the moment other than hoffman, manu and SJ, maybe matalino and mannering i cant see too many players on big cash

all speculation of course, partial dreaming and hoping. + bell leaving as general manager of footbal (finally) Doyle CEO. shits starting to lok good at the warriors.

I have in my head either foran or carney if he will be allowed back in the NRL, seems to be getting close. Warriors only just missed out on carney last time they tried

(05-22-2015, 11:09 PM)SOR Wrote:

Best thing about RLL3 is you can ditch all the reserves and just build a super team with zero depth.

Realistically you could have RTS, Foran, Johnson and Luke with a few decent players around them but one injury and you're toast.

with our current 8 or so players out with injury and still doing well, depth isn't a problem, have you seen how our young guys are going?
a bit sore about losing RTS?

did you see what a 15man warrirs tem did last week?
Isn't the current exchange $1 Aus = $1.07 NZ.... Salary Cap Shenanigans!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”