Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
AMA, I'm HES_Keith
I didn't see the Keith posts but I liked him and thought he was fun. Definitely understand Ross doing whats best for business though and he's explained himself thoroughly which has to be respected from a fan perspective (And perhaps from Keith's perspective also)

I would like someone else from Tru Blu to consider coming over. Not sure if Ross would be opposed to that or not but having representatives from both camps was cool.
I've seen Ross say that he thinks all of the Tru Blu guys are great so I imagine they'd be welcome. I think the question would be whether or not anyone except the social media guy would be allowed to come here by Tru Blu and of course the social media guy is Keith...
I'm surprised they recruited a 21 yr old as a social media person, seriously wtf!!!
Mate they thought because he was born in the generation when people started to get social media savvy.
I'm pretty sure they would be better off creating an FAQs page and just setting an automated response to people on Facebook referring them to the FAQs.

The rest of the stuff (screenshots/trailer/release date) anybody can post.
(06-28-2015, 11:02 PM)Yuna Wrote: I'm surprised they recruited a 21 yr old as a social media person, seriously wtf!!!

Not overly uncommon. In my class I had a 17 year old studying media and by the end of this year (and next) he'd have qualifications to become a public relations officer just like Keith is.

You can become a public relations officer via TAFE I believe. It's not that complex unless you're working for the Military or Police. Just basic understand of media law (Which Keith doesn't REALLY need unless he says something incredibly taboo which he probably wouldn't anyway) and the ability to be diplomatic, knowledgeable and be able to talk to anyone on any level about your product/organization/whatever
(06-29-2015, 08:46 AM)SOR Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 11:02 PM)Yuna Wrote: I'm surprised they recruited a 21 yr old as a social media person, seriously wtf!!!

Not overly uncommon. In my class I had a 17 year old studying media and by the end of this year (and next) he'd have qualifications to become a public relations officer just like Keith is.

Yeh, he'll have the qualifications but probably not the experience and its evident that Keith lacked the experience at this stage. The lack of respect showed to Ross demonstrates he has alot to learn in terms of his career development.

PR is about consumer behavior, a 21 yr old will have minimal life experience let alone work experience.
(06-27-2015, 09:20 AM)HES_Keith Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 11:21 PM)BRAB Wrote: Thinking about it it's pretty telling that the best screenshot so far has come out of BigAnt.

Maybe get BigAnt to do some more Keith Smile

Actually all the Gameplay screenshots were mocked up, taken, and edited at BigAnt. Game play screenshots are incredibly difficult to take whilst playing the game
(Hint, Hint most of this stuff will instantly look better in a trailer)

For those that did not see the deleted post from Keith that caused his banning, this is the last lie and jibe from him that I left standing.

Big Ant did not supply anywhere near all of the Gameplay Screenshots given out by Keith, we do not edit them (except colour balance if required) - all screen shots from Big Ant are indeed that, non-edited screenshots from in-game.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com