Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
AMA, I'm HES_Keith
Can you tell us when the next content will be released to the public?
(05-18-2015, 12:59 PM)jmac6 Wrote: Can you tell us when the next content will be released to the public?

We're going to be posting more stuff within the next few weeks Smile
Welcome to the forum.

Question, Are you able to tell us if there is any naturalmotion tech used in the game?

The animations for side stepping, fending etc. In RLL2 were a little iffy.
This is the greatest thread on this forum so far.

From the kick off will props not back rowers be on the dead ball line to take the first few hit ups?

After kicking on 5th will you be forced to use your backs for the first few tackles while your forwards are getting back onside/conserving energy?

Will playmakers be closer to the play the ball when you're on 4th or last tackle to set up a ball movement/kick?
Would we be able to control the set plays in the game? Like get my team to stand deep, flat, run arounds, 2nd man play, decoys etc.

Do player stats make a difference in the game? Will we be able to tell the difference between a player with 90 passing stat and 50 passing stat?

Are forwards usefull in the game this time around? Do playmakers make more of an impact in the game?
(05-18-2015, 01:02 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

Question, Are you able to tell us if there is any naturalmotion tech used in the game?

The animations for side stepping, fending etc. In RLL2 were a little iffy.

I have no idea Big Grin

(05-18-2015, 01:03 PM)stdragons Wrote: This is the greatest thread on this forum so far.

From the kick off will props not back rowers be on the dead ball line to take the first few hit ups?

After kicking on 5th will you be forced to use your backs for the first few tackles while your forwards are getting back onside/conserving energy.

Will playmakers be closer to the play the ball when you're on 4th or last tackle to set up a ball movement/kick.

I'm not the mechanics guy, I'm the social media guy. I don't know what half of this means Tongue

(05-18-2015, 01:05 PM)Yuna Wrote: Would we be able to control the set plays in the game? Like get my team to stand deep, flat, run arounds, 2nd man play, decoys etc.

Do player stats make a difference in the game? Will we be able to tell the difference between a player with 90 passing stat and 50 passing stat?

Are forwards usefull in the game this time around? Do playmakers make more of an impact in the game?

The FanHub spoiled that there is 'tactics' in the game works sort've like a formation. Player stats are definitely not for show.
and I'm not really sure what you mean about the last bit.
..... no offence but not sure the social media guy is the right guy to ask most of this stuff...

Social media guy... get someone else to sign up... k ... thanks
Agreed
(05-18-2015, 01:10 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: ..... no offence but not sure the social media guy is the right guy to ask most of this stuff...

Beggers can't be choosers and lets face it. Everyone has been begging for any answers on the game, which is why Keith is here. Dont complain Shy
(05-18-2015, 01:10 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: ..... no offence but not sure the social media guy is the right guy to ask most of this stuff...

Really? There's no pleasing some people.