Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
AMA, I'm HES_Keith
Hopefully, his presence here will stop pathetic children messing with the Wikipedia page. I'm beginning to think intentionally spreading misinformation is worthy of a ban.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-18-2015, 12:14 PM)Yuna Wrote: Hey Keith,

Welcome to the board.

First off, what is the running and tackling mechanics like in the game? Will it be as smooth and free like Madden or will it be animation based like in previos rugby league games?

Second and probably most fans would be dying to know, what will be a pro mode be like in RLL3?

Cheers.

1. Tackling looks pretty amazing in my opinion. Though honestly I have a bit too much fun throwing every player into the dirt with diving tackles just to create manpiles Tongue
2. Be-A-Pro mode is pretty cool and I can't really say too much about it (It's not my area of expertise). Definitely worth spending a few hours on.

(05-18-2015, 12:17 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Wait a minute... how come only now you appear Keith?

I appreciate you being here but...

I smell something funny.

Surely you cant now just answer every question we have...

I haven't really had a chance to get onto the forum honestly, I'd only really just gotten to it myself. Tending to the Facebook pages keep me pretty busy, and of course testing Tongue
I'm going to do my best to stay active on here, but remember my hours are 9-5 Tongue
This may be a weird question. But why is a rep from Tru Blu aloud to give this kind of information out, but workers from Big Ant are not? Just curious is all.
(05-18-2015, 12:19 PM)Yuna Wrote: Obviously he's been play testing the game all through this time and now since the game is 100% complete, he has time to come on the forums Smile

The game is not 100% complete Tongue It's purely a coincidence, I promise.

(05-18-2015, 12:30 PM)Stormer! Wrote: This may be a weird question. But why is a rep from Tru Blu aloud to give this kind of information out, but workers from Big Ant are not? Just curious is all.

First thing, I'm in charge of making all the announcements, I schedule all the posts on the facebook pages, including the screenshots and such. As far as "giving out information" I'm more of a Question & Answer service rather then a Billboard of spoilers. I think you misinterpret my intentions.
(05-18-2015, 12:31 PM)HES_Keith Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 12:19 PM)Yuna Wrote: Obviously he's been play testing the game all through this time and now since the game is 100% complete, he has time to come on the forums Smile

The game is not 100% complete Tongue It's purely a coincidence, I promise.

Oh, thats a worry then Sad
(05-18-2015, 12:31 PM)HES_Keith Wrote: I think you misinterpret my intentions.

I probably should of worded it a bit better, just not use to getting replies to questions about the game on here Tongue

Edit: Btw something ive been wondering, the screenshots, next gen right? XB1 or PS4?
hi keith, glad you have joined the forum. few questions i have..
1.will we see a trailer soon?
2.is be a be a pro a lot like don bradman cricket 14 be a pro mode?
What about the AI Keith. Are they still kicking every goal they attempt, or is the AI vastly improved. Also is the game harder in difficulty.
(05-18-2015, 12:28 PM)HES_Keith Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 12:14 PM)Yuna Wrote: Hey Keith,

Welcome to the board.

First off, what is the running and tackling mechanics like in the game? Will it be as smooth and free like Madden or will it be animation based like in previos rugby league games?

Second and probably most fans would be dying to know, what will be a pro mode be like in RLL3?

Cheers.

1. Tackling looks pretty amazing in my opinion. Though honestly I have a bit too much fun throwing every player into the dirt with diving tackles just to create manpiles Tongue

Are you able to comment on the running mechanics? Fending, sidestepping, wrong footing the defender etc. In previous rugby league games, once the defender gets into a certain radius of the ball carrier, a random tackling animation will kick in and doesn't take into account any physics what so ever.

Has this been improved and addressed in RLL3?

Also the A.I, are they more dynamic this time around? In the last game all they did was run straight without even trying to beat any defenders.
(05-18-2015, 12:35 PM)Yuna Wrote: Oh, thats a worry then Sad

It's not 100% complete as in shelf ready. It's definitely on its way there.

(05-18-2015, 12:39 PM)mitty_97 Wrote: hi keith, glad you have joined the forum. few questions i have..
1.will we see a trailer soon?
2.is be a be a pro a lot like don bradman cricket 14 be a pro mode?

1. I can't say anything about a trailer.
2. Be-A-Pro is very similar mechanically to DBC, and I personally like the way it is set out.