Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
AMA, I'm HES_Keith
(06-08-2015, 01:32 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Ok to avoid ruck deleting my post...
<snip>

Ruck isn't the only one... I even delete my own posts :p

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
I didnt think what i said was that bad Ross... after all people who have been to uni know everything... they just cant get a job.
Much better Mav Smile.

Nothing personal but I could just see that going down the "you're young" slope... and it's been over-skied of late.

I'm pretty sure "Making Computer Games 101" teaches you first and foremost, that 50% (generous aren't I?) of the gaming community are going to Shit you (it's an acronym... Severely Harness Inner Tension) you. And if the people of these forums make you want to cancel someone else's game... it might be time to find a new course. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Please don't swear in your posts ruck. I'm deeply offended. Give yourself some time out.
All g mav, i reported him for swearing.
(06-08-2015, 02:59 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Please don't swear in your posts ruck. I'm deeply offended. Give yourself some time out.

Watch the language people, Cap doesn't like it. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
That whole cancelling the game post was pretty bizarre no?
Ross anything about Nike superflys shaped boots in the game?
One of the main things missing from the RLL2 creation side of the game was being able to give created players secondary and third positions. I'm probably just an idiot and missed it, but will this be in RLL3?
Yes. You can download the FanHub and do that right now.