Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Screenshots in the FanHub
there screenshots lol haha
Yeah and there like 3 months old.
Oh my god
I do like that stadium photo in the edit club tab.
Yeah I've noticed them Harrison, and believe they are worth discussing though... the detail on the water coolers, tackling dummies and exercise bikes amongst other things you can see in those small images say a lot about the detail that has gone into this game. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
They do look to be ingame shots though, stadiums are looking very nice.

Edit: But Ruck they have been out for ages >_<
This is true, but Harrison might have only just downloaded the FanHub or thought them worth discussing in light of the recent screenshots. Either way... nothing wrong with noting them. I've seen a few people mention that they don't have / can't get he FanHub to work, so it might be news to some.

Hopefully Tru Blu will give us a lot more to discuss today though. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
lol, not sure if srs
Not quite sure what the outrage is here, a lot more threads on here deserving of this treatment and you unleash on this one for some reason.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
We'll they're new to me. Haven't got the FanHub. The stadium does look pretty :p