Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
(05-13-2015, 07:32 PM)benrhino Wrote: I know it's just screenshots, but I think it's more exciting because of what they represent after not having anything new to look at for a long time.

Is it too much to hope for some super league content? Smile

Yes.

Nah I don't know, we will see. Hopefully we se a screenshot of some goal kicking.
Any screens or trailer will be good!! If anyone is ITK if there awaiting content approval does this mean the game is completed??
TMT, TBE, 48-0, FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER!!!!!
The game has been rated by the classification board, so surely it would have to be completed.
Maybe we will get a release date fri/sat also!! Fingers crossed
I suppose there's hope, at least it shows things are moving in the right direction.
Classification is only given on completed products! How many times do you go to the cinema and one of the trailers say yet to be classified. That means the final cut hasn't been produced or in the process. If Big Ant had to make any changes to the game it would need to be reclassified. It is complete
(05-14-2015, 07:35 AM)drewey78 Wrote: Classification is only given on completed products! How many times do you go to the cinema and one of the trailers say yet to be classified. That means the final cut hasn't been produced or in the process. If Big Ant had to make any changes to the game it would need to be reclassified. It is complete

source?
He's guessing. Tru Blu have said that's not how it works.
Im just grateful of the new screens hopefully a trailer or release. Hurry up Friday!!!!!
(05-14-2015, 07:35 AM)drewey78 Wrote: Classification is only given on completed products! How many times do you go to the cinema and one of the trailers say yet to be classified. That means the final cut hasn't been produced or in the process. If Big Ant had to make any changes to the game it would need to be reclassified. It is complete

I'll openly admit I don't know anything about this process, or any part of making a game to be fair, but this makes a lot of sense to me (and it feeds my eternal optimist Smile)