Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
I can't win. Believe what you like. Mythbusted yeah big time??? I won't tell you who I work for nor what I do but trust me on know the facts.
awwww don't be like that. Here, have a e-hug from me.
(05-14-2015, 08:39 PM)drewey78 Wrote: I can't win. Believe what you like. Mythbusted yeah big time??? I won't tell you who I work for nor what I do but trust me on know the facts.

But the info from the ACB board is right in this photo? How does that say it has to be completed?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So...You're not willing to say who you work for which is fair enough but you won't say what you do? What's the big deal there?

And then we're meant to trust you when old mate Nathan has provided a link saying you're wrong? A link from a government website mind you.

So basically what you're saying is trust Drewey78 the random on BigAnt Forum rather than the Australian Government based on nothing. Strong logic. Why not just admit you were wrong?
Wow SOR, was it really necessary to give Drewey negative rep just because you don't agree with what he claims to know about the topic at hand? I mean I'm not really surprised because well.......its you but still.
(05-14-2015, 08:44 PM)stdragons Wrote: Wow SOR, was it really necessary to give Drewey negative rep just because you don't agree with what he claims to know about the topic at hand? I mean I'm not really surprised because well.......its you but still.

SOR done nothing wrong? The way I see it is that this guy is getting everyones hopes up saying its completed using info that isn't even true?
(05-14-2015, 08:47 PM)nathan00107 Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 08:44 PM)stdragons Wrote: Wow SOR, was it really necessary to give Drewey negative rep just because you don't agree with what he claims to know about the topic at hand? I mean I'm not really surprised because well.......its you but still.

SOR done nothing wrong? The way I see it is that this guy is getting everyones hopes up saying its completed using info that isn't even true?

^^This, causing false hope is not tolerated and unacceptable in this forum.

My issue isn't that I disagree with him it's because he lied. We have enough people on here lying about things they've "heard" from "sources" or lying about release dates. We don't need another person lying about things.

What's funny is that you've noticed my negative rep and it's only about 20 minutes old. Either you regularly check dreweys rep (doubtful) or this is a drewey alt account.
See guys, this is why we don't get any updates, they cause full scale forum meltdowns. Wink
But than again, whos to say its not complete. I believe getting something classified takes some time and we don't know how long ago the application was lodged to get it classified. What I'm hoping is that one of these screenshots will contain a release date. ?