Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
(05-19-2015, 08:03 AM)Stormer! Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 12:46 AM)Natheel Wrote: My Eels will be better next year

How many years now have we heard that from eels supporters Tongue

I've been saying it most of my life... lucky the memories of the 80's are still burned starkly in my memory... but this time for real - we are coming for you all!

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
loving the screenshots, just wish the scoreboard was at the bottom like in the NRL
#BackTheAllBlacks

Ah the 80's, truly a great time in Rugby League history.

The scoreboard will take a little getting use to, but I can adapt when it looks that good. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-19-2015, 09:54 AM)Ruck Wrote: Ah the 80's, truly a great time in Rugby League history.

The scoreboard will take a little getting use to, but I can adapt when it looks that good. Smile

I found it better at the top, with the normal play view, having it at the bottom could obscure players. Up there, atleast its out of the way Smile
That was my line of thought too, that it might work well with the normal view. I just associate the side view with TV so the bottom is what is more familiar. But I rarely play that view so... Sweet!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-19-2015, 10:02 AM)Ruck Wrote: That was my line of thought too, that it might work well with the normal view. I just associate the side view with TV so the bottom is what is more familiar. But I rarely play that view so... Sweet!!!

We thought it would look a bit more 'cinematic' and exciting.
(05-19-2015, 08:44 AM)davies11 Wrote: Watmough is currently struggling by no means suggesting he's 'past it', he might settle into his role later in the year and will no doubt improve next year having played a season with his new team.

I have alot of family in parra who are club members I'd love to see them compete again, i wish they would have done so without buying foran though

After being part of such a stable team with Manly (as in around the same players and winning) it's no wonder Watmough is finding his feet at eels. His attacking game hasn't been great but his defence has been excellent and believe it or not has conceded less than 1 penalty a game and less than 1 error per game which isn't too bad. It was good to see him get his first try v Warriors and with Scott there next year I think he will have some much needed help guiding these young guys coming through

(05-19-2015, 08:52 AM)SOR Wrote: I get the feeling he's still settling in as well. I think around August you'll start to see the Watmough of old.

Parramatta's spine for next year is very exciting thanks to Foran

1. Undetermined but even if they went with Corey Norman that would be okay

6. Kieran Foran

7. Chris Sandow

9. Nathan Peats

---

Probably one of the better spines in the league. Definitely better than what the Roosters will have

Sandow I don't think will be kept

1. Gordon (looking like it could still happen this year his agent is really testing sharks)
6. Foran
7. Norman
9. Peats

I think Sandows eels future may hinge on Gordon imo

If we get him then I think Arthur won't see the need to move our form half (Norman) to the back.
Gordon has walked out on the Sharks today
would say hes a sure thing Eel.

Sandow surely wont stay on
Even with Sandow out I rate Gordon. Not of rep quality but an above average fullback.

1. Michael Gordon

6. Kieran Foran

7. Corey Norman

9. Nathan Peats

---

If Norman can fire that team could be very good.