Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!!
Id assume they would be SOO related!
Lol, settle down guys. Its just a few screenies which will hardly tell much. They really need to release a gameplay trailer
anything is better then nothing!
I know it's just screenshots, but I think it's more exciting because of what they represent after not having anything new to look at for a long time.

Is it too much to hope for some super league content? Smile
honesly they are just screenshots after you see them all you'd want to see a trailer.
Yeah but it's something which is better than nothing, and in the way they've worded the post there's more stuff, which could include a trailer just around the corner.
I know which is exactly what I was saying at few days.

*Last few days
I'm just having a laugh at this dude called Glenn Sutcliffe who asked this obnoxious dumb question on the facebook page

"During the transfer market can we purchase players from Union or Aussie rules? Or is this a stupid Q? aha"

Tru blue should have responded with a smart ass response like "Yes, indeed you can. All you gotta do is create that player in Fanhub, put them in any team you want, start career mode and during the transfer period, make a offer to that player to sign with your team." Smile
"We want updates! We want updates!"

"Eh, it's just screenshots"

Some people... (Not all of you)
(05-13-2015, 08:30 PM)Yuna Wrote: I'm just having a laugh at this dude called Glenn Sutcliffe who asked this obnoxious dumb question on the facebook page

"During the transfer market can we purchase players from Union or Aussie rules? Or is this a stupid Q? aha"

Tru blue should have responded with a smart ass response like "Yes, indeed you can. All you gotta do is create that player in Fanhub, put them in any team you want, start career mode and during the transfer period, make a offer to that player to sign with your team." Smile

As stupid of a question as it is right now. Could it not be a pipe dream, perhaps if sometime in the future Big Ant are creating games for all three franchises Smile (Somewhat tongue in cheek of course)