Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game Waiting Approval
Just been on Facebook and someone asked tru blu for any new info screens etc. the reply from tru blu was different from what they have been putting over the last couple of months which was "we are working hard to get the game completed in the next few months Smile" today this was the reply Rugby League Live Game: We're waiting for content approval before we can post any content Smile

Does this mean the game is finally complete and there just waiting for Sony/Microsoft to approve the game?? Hope so!!
TMT, TBE, 48-0, FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER!!!!!
It could be, one would think that once sony and Microsoft approve then and add can be released with sony and Microsoft trademark. Or it could just be sponsorship approval, for logos ect
If you go back a few years when rll2 was getting made this situation had happened people assumed a release date and etc when they made that exact reply to people about cntent waitin for approval but all it was were screenshots and i believe a trailer. most of there replies are very similar to ones from few years back with altered wording or phrasing with there words.
can you remember how long between the trailer and release
(05-12-2015, 06:40 PM)heartly Wrote: can you remember how long between the trailer and release

Hopefully not long now, didn't think about the whole sponsor side getting accepted. I'm getting ahead of myself u could be right with that one! But hopefully there waiting for Sony Microsoft to accept the game!
TMT, TBE, 48-0, FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER!!!!!
I just hope it gets released before the end of financial year, my boss is forcing me to take some annual leave cos I've accumulated so many Sad
They clearly say 'content' not 'the game' so when I think content I'm probably leaning towards video and screenshots.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(05-12-2015, 07:40 PM)Yuna Wrote: I just hope it gets released before the end of financial year, my boss is forcing me to take some annual leave cos I've accumulated so many Sad

I'm in the same boat as you bro. Fingers crossed
Yep glad I'm not the only one haha
wen is it cummin out??????