Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
RLL3 Mesh for viewing jersey creations
(07-23-2015, 05:17 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: Hey itchy I can say if you do do attributes the lower attribute system from the rll2 was so much fun and made things much more enjoyable to play! Those season patches would be great would love a Hugh McGahan or Horrie for easts! 94 was my favourite year but it sucked as a chooks fan haha

I agree. 94 was the last real free season before $uperleague reared its ugly head. I was really happy with the Stats balance I achieved in #2. I am going to get the 360 version when it releases, and will do some testing until the PC version arrives. Of course I would love for the PC version to be releasing at the same time, but in a way it gives me a chance to get all the other stuff done, so that hopefully we can hit the ground running when it eventually releases. Having seen the updated visuals etc in the fanhub update, I am really motivated!!

(07-23-2015, 05:17 PM)Ross Wrote: Yes.

Perfect!! Thanks Ross
Yeah mate I agree the PC delay is a little blessing in disguise and things can be ironed out so we can get straight in to the 1994 season and hopefully get simply the best in to the menu music haha
(07-23-2015, 05:12 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: Yeah Mate, trust me, creating the likeness' was a heck of lot more fun.

I'f offer to help out, but I'm just a few years too young to really remember most of the old 80's players.