Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
RLL3 Mesh for viewing jersey creations
(05-11-2015, 09:18 PM)Ruck Wrote: The FanHub Is cross platforms so players can be easily shared. Modded content is not covered in that.

aah damn, would be nice lol thanks ruck!
No problem. PC version is worth considering if you like what these guys are doing.... the Jersey creator in the FanHub goes a long way to closing the gap. I just hope they've got some generic sponsors that we can use to finish the look on the console. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-11-2015, 09:14 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: i thought that was why they made the FanHub cross platforms, so console users can get PC created players and jerseys? can someone fill me in on this please...

Players, jerseys and clubs created within the FanHub can be shared with consoles. The creations in this thread are not from the FanHub.

(05-11-2015, 09:31 PM)Ruck Wrote: I just hope they've got some generic sponsors that we can use to finish the look on the console. Smile

I'm still hoping we'll be able to upload our own images for use as sponsors and logos.
I have updated the jersey template to add the classic collar, I have still got alot more to add. I'll have a new player model mesh to support the classic collar tomorrow.

RLL3_uniformTemplate.zip
(05-13-2015, 05:01 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: I have updated the jersey template to add the classic collar, I have still got alot more to add. I'll have a new player model mesh to support the classic collar tomorrow.

RLL3_uniformTemplate.psd

Many Thanks!!!! Much appreciated!!!
Here is the RLL3 Classic Player Model.zip
(05-14-2015, 04:32 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Here is the RLL3 Classic Player Model.zip

Brilliant.....thanks Champion.
[Image: RLL3_Boots_template.png]

RLL3_Boots_template.zip
[Image: RLL3_PostPads.png]

RLL3_PostPads_template.zip
(05-27-2015, 11:50 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [Image: RLL3_PostPads.png]

RLL3_PostPads_template.zip

Great Stuff Wouldy!!!!!