Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
RLL3 Mesh for viewing jersey creations
Still need to add different collars to the jersey template

[Image: Jason Croker.jpg]
that's prime man - I was gonna say something about the collars but being a raiders fan you know all too well
What am I looking at exactly? Lol
Had a go at the Hull FC 2005 jersey, in which they won the Challenge Cup. I don't think it's too bad for a first effort Big Grin

[Image: 5jB8xEU.png][Image: zX216Fj.jpg]
XBL Gamertag: viCompt (360 + One).
Painful Memories for a rhinos fan there Joe, curse Jon Kear and his mind games, Keith Seniors stubbornness and Joe Vagana for sitting on Seniors ankle a couple of weeks before the final.
Hahah yeah I can imagine, was a great final though IMO, never thought we'd win
will console players be able to get these jersey creations through fan hub?
(05-10-2015, 03:18 AM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote: will console players be able to get these jersey creations through fan hub?

I highly doubt it, would be great if they put that in though. Along with the ability to change kit each season in career, it would be awesome! I don't see them allowing us to do it though, and I think they'll only be able to be used on PC.
i thought that was why they made the FanHub cross platforms, so console users can get PC created players and jerseys? can someone fill me in on this please...

btw these creations look excellent (y)
The FanHub Is cross platforms so players can be easily shared. Modded content is not covered in that.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”